Apple TV Screenshots
NOTE: 4th Generation Apple TV required to play this game.
It’s Fibbage XL- the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of YOU DON’T KNOW JACK! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller! It’s easy. Just type in your lies to questions like: “The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a _____.” Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? It’s up to you! Fool your opponents into thinking your lie is true and you’ll rack up the points! But be careful, if you pick an opponent’s lie, they’ll be doing a Fibbage fancy dance. So grab your most trusting friends, family, and any other easily-fooled nitwits and get ready to laugh till you can’t lie no more. Think your B.S. don’t stink? You’re about to find out!
• Play with 2-8 players!
• Use your phone or tablet - or any device with Internet access - to join and play.
• Quick 7-question games (but you’ll just keep playing over and over – it’s what everybody does).
• Specialty questions like Celebrity Tweets and Road Trip! And of course The Final Fibbage.
Note: Fibbage XL is in English and is a local multiplayer game only.
* Bug fixes
* Prevent the screen saver during gameplay.
Ratings and Reviews
We decided to try this game out for Family Night, and boy did we have fun! There were a total of 6 of us playing. Ages ranged from 12-43. Everyone loved it and wanted to play it all night. We have a household full of Apple products so playing the game worked seamlessly. We each have our own iPad/iPhone and an Apple TV in each room. I believe everyone needs their own iOS device to play as well as access to the Apple TV
Perfect for groups on the Apple TV
Probably one of the best party games we’ve played with family and friends over. The best part is people use their own iPhone web browser to play; no downloading of any Apps.
The only downside is sometimes a random more “adult” question will show up, which I wish could be turned off in some setting.
Language for a family game!?
Not sure why the trashy language for a family game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackbox Games, Inc.
- 75.8 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Jackbox Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.