Fiber promotes a healthy gut microbiome leading to a healthier metabolism.
People who eat the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)/day of fiber are more likely to be a healthy weight and have normal blood sugar and cholesterol than people who don't. They are therefore:
● Less likely to be overweight or obese
● Less likely to have type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, heart disease, constipation, diverticular disease, hemorrhoids (piles), and cancer
● More likely to enjoy improved immune and mental health.
Count, track, chart and monitor your fiber intake to ensure you are consuming 100% RDA/day to improve your metabolism.
Use the count and organiser tools to keep a daily record and bar chart of fiber in g and %RDA provided by 250 hearthealthy foods, 55 popular "not hearthealthy" foods, and foods you add to the counter in the quantities you’ve eaten.
The interface is easy, quick, and intuitive to navigate, color-coded, searchable, and zoomable using the pinch screen function.
No internet connection, registration, personal details or additional payments required.
Improved on-screen instructions on how to use and add your own foods to the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Difficult at best
I feel that I have wasted my money on this app. It is difficult to navigate even after reading the instructions several times. I have not been able to do what I need to do, which is simply to determine the amount of fiber in foods that I have eaten and to get a total of my daily intake.
I'm sorry I spent money on this app. It is VERY confusing to navigate. I am unable to locate the button that allows me to add a food. Also, I don't normally measure my food in grams. I am unable to figure out how to choose ounces as my measure unit. There is no "home" button. I'm sure glad I didn't buy the whole bundle!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you find the app difficult to navigate. Instructions are provided on the information screen (obtained by touching "i" in the top right hand corner of the home screen,)" however, in answer to your specific queries:
1. Add a food by touching the edit button at the top right hand corner of the screen that appears after you touch the "Count" instruction on the home screen and then the "Add or Remove Food" bar
2. Add the weight of your food in oz by touching the g/oz toggle in the top left hand corner of the weight screen that pops up when you touch the "Add weight" instruction
3. Return to the Home screen by touching "back" at the top left hand corner of the screens or touching any of the coloured-coded horizontal "content" bars
Difficult to use
This is incredibly difficult to use. The measurements are in ounces or grams. Most people on any kind of diet uses measurements like cups or tablespoons. If this app changed the measurements, it could be incredibly helpful. As it is, I’m sorely disappointed I wasted my money.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you are finding the app difficult to use. Please note that the weights of standard food portions as you request are provided in the weight guides, which you can find in the nutritional information section of the app.
- First Line Medical Communications
- 84.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © First Line Medical Communications Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.