Get more from Fiber TV. The Fiber TV App provides Fiber TV subscribers a fast and easy way to watch your favorite TV shows and movies from your mobile device or the big screen. Access all your DVR, On Demand, and live TV entertainment. Manage your DVR recordings on the go. And discover more of what you love with search & personalized recommendations.
• Quickly access personalized recommendations now when you open the app.
• Find what’s on live TV or scheduled to air from the guide.
• Manage your DVR anywhere you are and never miss a show.
• Search by title, keyword, or sports team to quickly find what you love on TV and On Demand.
• Watch Live TV & On Demand right on your mobile device.*
• Send entertainment from your mobile device to your big screen.
• Share access within your household - get authorized by the Fiber TV account holder within the app.
Learn where Google Fiber TV is available at https://fiber.google.com
Learn more about Google Fiber TV at https://fiber.google.com/tv/
*Certain channels not available for mobile streaming.
This is a minor update to handle upcoming server changes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s ok I guess..
I don’t use it that much, but when I do I don’t really like it. It could use some work, I prefer to use the actual remote instead
App Quit Working
App quit working on iPad 4th Generation last week, shortly after release of iOS13. iPad 4th Generation iOS level is 10.3.3 - latest level available. Supposedly app is supported on this level of iOS, but when I tap the icon, screen is displayed for only a second and then goes away. When I bring up a list of running applications, it is there but when selected, same thing happens - screen displays and then immediately goes away.
At this point, I cant give the app more than 1 star.
This app no longer works with my new iPhone 11+ max pro
I always enjoyed using this App, however I have called Google several times as it no longer works on my new phone. It tells me streaming only available where the phone icon shows up. Well, the phone icon is on all the shows I watched before but now they say it is a developer issue they are working on. Since October? Really?
For whatever reason it does work on my iPad. Just not The phone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.