Invest at a firm invested in you. Fidelity’s secure and easy-to-use award-winning app gives you access to a broad choice of investments, expert insights, and investing tools—helping you make smart decisions with your money.
Secure: Fidelity is committed to your security with 2-factor authentication, voice biometrics, security text alerts, and money transfer lockdowns.
Easy: Get started with no account fees or minimums when you open a retail brokerage account. Plus, get commission-free trades for US stocks, ETFs, and fractional shares for as little as $1.
All-in-one app: Deposit checks, pay bills, track spending, trade stocks, and more, all backed by 75 years of Fidelity’s financial expertise.
Here’s how it works:
• Create an account
• Add funds
• Make your first investment
What’s inside the Fidelity app:
Powerful trading tools
• Trade stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds using industry-leading research and market analysis.
• Trade smarter with advanced charts and on-the-go technical analysis.
• Monitor markets and trading with real-time quotes.
• Trade, transfer, deposit checks, and pay bills.
• Schedule transfers and automate investments.
Financial learning at its best
• Build your confidence in investing with podcasts, articles, videos, and more.
• From small classes and coaching sessions to large multi-session webinars, we have something to help you take your knowledge to the next level.
Alerts and notifications
• Receive timely, customizable alerts to help you manage your stock trading.
• Set price triggers so you never miss an entry or exit on your investments.
24/7 customer support
• Get state-of-the-art security in 2-factor authentication and voice biometrics.
• Tap to chat with a Virtual Assistant 24/7.
• Use enhanced voiceover and dynamic type.
To learn more, go to https://www.fidelity.com/mobile/overview.
Looking to manage your workplace benefits like a 401(k) or HSA? Download our NetBenefits® app in the “More by Fidelity Investments” section below.
Thank you for using the Fidelity® mobile app. The latest version includes:
• Customization of Home: Hide balance over time chart, markets, and account numbers
• Recurring Investments: Set up for stocks / ETFs
• Get help from our redesigned Virtual Assistant
• Accessibility-related upgrades: Continually improving usability to increase compatibility with assistive technologies
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Help shape future versions of the app by writing a review and sharing your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Updated review: Thanks for listening, Fidelity.
“Fidelity has always felt customer-oriented and professional. Unfortunately, this apps User Interface (UI) fails to live up to that standard. In an increasingly digital age where attention spans are minimal and trading is readily accessible, Fidelity needs something with a greater focus on an active retail investor. Recent events have proved without a shadow of a doubt that the retail investor plays a large role in the marketplace today. This is unlikely to change. Fidelity’s current UI caters to an individual with multiple, minimally active accounts (accounts that may even be managed by Fidelity itself). Though this isn’t inherently bad, an overabundance of information can negate a customer’s ease of use. I would love to see a cleaner, quicker UI with much better access to brokerage.”
Recent UI and options level improvements have caused me to revisit this old review. Fidelity’s mobile app has finally made a shift to a cleaner, quicker UI that is more in line with other broker’s offerings. Though I feel the charting could still be improved upon, this new app is far superior to what was, and proves that Fidelity is listening to user feedback.
Good but not great
Its one of the best I have come across so far but it has its flaws as well. First and most importantly theres no after-hours quoting on the app. Their IT department disregarded the most important feature? Anyways, also you have to sign a lot of paperwork to start trading normally. Any type of trade needs to be applied for and authorized pretty much. Many leveraged ETF's are not available. Pre-markets orders start from 7am whereas even a crappy online brokerage running from garage such as Webull allows 4am trading. Last but not least it would be nice of they gave credit in certain amount to start trading right away when you make a deposit.
What I do like about Fidelity is that I know my money is safe with them and they have live customer service although sometimes you have to wait a lot to talk to a representatives. Still better than the crappy customer service Webull ( over-messaging ) or Ameritrade ( rude) or Interactive Brokers ( INDIA outsourced) provided. The app is great with customized news feed and detailed info of your stocks. The HEAT MAP is probably the best feature! I love it! The streaming is also smooth. Oh, I have to say the execution of the trades are FLAWLESS! The best trade executions I have seen so far. Like I said in the beginning one of the best brokerages out there.
Have been with Fidelity for over forty years. We started investing when we had our first two thousand dollars to get started. We were very frugal and managed to get our savings increased until we have enough money to buy stocks. From then on, we patiently kept investing, spent less on material things and it still amazes us how we could have become this rich. Fidelity has been very good to us. All the personnel we dealt with were very knowledgeable, kind and treated us kindly even we never look like millionaires. I have recommended Fidelity time and time again to those who are willing to listen. I have always gone to your seminars. At one time I drove all the way to Dallas to listen to Mr Ned Johnson so I can meet him personally. Never got a chance to talk to him to let him know how I think highly of the campany. My husband and I are very blessed for having connected with Fidelity since we started investing. It was the best decision we ever did fur the family. Our children went to school using our lifelong savings, and set a trusts for them, and now we are doing the same thing for the grandchildren.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fidelity Investments
- 676.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC. ©2023 FMR LLC. All rights reserved. 1018295.29.0
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.