With Fidelity National Title's Title 1-2-3 application, real estate professionals can get immediate property information on their iPhone or iPad. By entering a property address, owners' name, assessor's parcel number (APN) or search nearby properties, Title 1-2-3 can provide real time access to valuable property information.
Real estate professionals can search for real time property information using their iPhone or iPad. Get property address, mailing address, legal description, parcel and tract information, tax information, property characteristics, transfer history, nearby properties, comparable sales and a plat map.*
- Search by Property Address*
- Search by Owners’ Name*
- Search by Assessor's Parcel Number (APN)*
- Contact your local Sales Representative
- View Near By properties using the iPhone or iPad built in GPS*
- Saves your recent searches for easy retrieval*
- Share property information with clients
New in version 2.0:
- Complete User Interface of the app is changed to latest look and feel.
- Navigation drawer is used for all new menu's with new icons for each of the searches.
- Default state and county is chosen for the logged in user for all types of searches.
- Complete Google maps is replaced with Bing Maps thought the app.
- New features added in Map Search functionality as below:
* Auto suggest implemented to get property information.
* Tap on the map anywhere to get tapped address information.
Download Title 1-2-3 today and get fast, accurate property information at your finger tips. You'll find that finding current property information is as easy as 1-2-3.
* Use of Title 1-2-3 requires registration with Fidelity National Title's Passport.FNTIC.com services. To register, please contact your local Fidelity National Title account manager. Passport.FNTIC.com is not available in all areas. Not all information is available on all properties.
• The users will now be able to place online order for Escrow, Title, Escrow and Title orders.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Real Estate Broker
Unbelievable product. Full property information at your fingertips nationwide!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.