Field Service App for iPad is the next generation mobile app for Field Service Management in the enterprise. More than just a calendar and task list, the Field Service App for iPad empowers engineers and technicians with everything they need to show up on time, stay productive, speed time-to-invoice and improve customer experience. It delivers an enhanced field-ready design that works offline and takes advantage of the native capabilities, larger screen and greater power of the iPad.
• Access to all pertinent data: entitlement verifications, customer history, location, contacts, product service history, estimates, warranties, parts and more
• Multiple calendar views of work orders, long-term projects and tasks can dynamically changed for self-scheduling
• One-touch communication and hands-free GPS navigation offer quick access to job information
• ServiceMax Service Flow provides configurable, step-by-step process workflows for any type of service to keep techs on track
• Create template driven checklists for standardized inspections, safety checks, diagnostics and more
• Troubleshooting gives expert access to product documents, videos and social collaboration
• Search to quickly locate parts and products in trunk stock, customer consignment, stocking hubs and more
• Real-time, automated pricing validates entitlements for accurate time and materials estimations
• Add attachments so engineers can easily capture and share photos/video taken at the customer site, email service reports, or contracts
• Smart Business Docs to create service reports, invoices, etc. and have customers sign them while on site
• The ServiceMax Installed Base App (ProductIQ) delivers connected device details for technician visibility and records in-field activities.**
• Intuitive field-ready design features large targets, fewer clicks, time-saving formula fields and data validation
• Advanced data validation during data entry ensures data integrity even if connectivity is not available
• Smart Sync delivers fast, reliable offline performance using bi-directional sync and advanced offline scenarios
• Single sign on (SSO) and OAuth 2.0 support ensure faultless, secure access
47737: Sorting was not working as expected when the check box fields were used.
47713: Formula field was displaying incorrect result when the $EQUAL operator with boolean values had special characters.
47704: Data validation rule was not respected and was displaying error on closing a work order.
47607: The file name of the Output document PDF was not readable when the fiel name contained the step ID from the SFM wizard.
47628: Unable to select all the records using the multi add option in the Lookup screen.
47536: Issue with the generated service report when the locale was not set to the default language (US English)
47661: In FSA for iPad, when the user added a child line and clicked one field of that line, the cursor moves to another field.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data sync hangs
Data sync still hangs in version 3.7.2.
This seems to be a version for the apple iPhone.
Data sync is slow
Data Sync is very slow, it hangs up all the time with latest version.
- ServiceMax Inc
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ServiceMax, inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.