The Field Service Lightning mobile app by Salesforce is a brand new way to bring the full power of Field Service management to your mobile workforce. Improve first visit resolution by arming employees with this best-in-class mobile solution. Built to be offline first, Field Service Lightning presents information in a clean and easy-to-use user interface and arms your workforce with the latest information with in-app notifications.
Backed by the Salesforce1 platform, this application lets you customize and extend the app to empower your mobile employees with whatever they need to easily resolve issues in the field.
Note: This application requires your Salesforce org to have Field Service Lightning. Individual users must be provisioned with Field Service Lightning Technician licenses to use this application. Please contact your Salesforce Account Executive for more information on purchasing Field Service Lightning and user licenses.
- Easy-to-use thanks to an optimized, clear, and beautiful user interface to view service appointments, work orders, inventory, service history and other important information from anywhere.
- Mapping, navigation, and geolocation capabilities let you know where you are, where you’ve been, and where you’re headed next.
- Offline-first design with intelligent data priming and offline actions to let you finish work regardless of network connectivity.
- Collaborate in real-time with dispatchers, agents, managers, and other technicians or mobile employees using messages and photos through Chatter.
- Access relevant Knowledge Articles to help you finish tricky tasks.
- Stay informed with the most up-to-date information with automatic push notifications to relevant users.
- Easily obtain proof of service using your touch screen to capture customer signatures.
- Quickly generate and send Service Reports to your customers after completing jobs.
- Seamlessly manage your Van Stock inventory or record product transactions using a Price Book.
- Plan ahead by viewing the parts required to complete a job, and easily record the products consumed after completing a job.
- Extend and customize this application using configurable layouts to reorganize information, and list views to control user schedules. Custom tailored quick actions, Salesforce Flows, and deep-links to other apps allow users to tackle any case.
- Declare your time off by recording it in the application
- Scan barcodes and QR codes directly from the app
- Intuitively visualize the different steps required to finish complex jobs with work order line items
- Quickly get up to speed by viewing asset service history information.
Meet Field Service Lightning 222.0.0. In this release:
• Log your hours using mobile time sheets on the Field Service Lightning app.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• To better align with our internal release schedule, we've updated how we number new versions of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a great Field Service product!
Needs to be set up and requires salesforce but this is a great app!
Way to much clicking
Way to much clicking. On a lot of things you have to click and then hit confirm. Double clicking. When I select the option it should auto confirm it unless there are multiple choices that can be selected then the confirm button would be needed. There is also a lot of things that should be defaulted or remember your last selection and that would save lots of clicks. Also has an issue when entering feedback the next button is covered so I have to click off where I am to see the next button and biggest issue is where I normally click opens the scanner. Another big issue is the format in which it displays parts. It uses some Salesforce number that means nothing to the user. We need the part number to be displayed not the salesforce pi number.
Day missing from date
Only shows date, if you want to know what day you’ll need to carry a separate calendar.
I can remember what I did on Wednesday but I need a calendar to know what the date was on Wednesday.
I would have given 5 stars if the date was accompanied with the abbreviated day, Mon, Wed, etc...
- 96.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 by Salesforce.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.