The Field Service mobile app by Salesforce is a brand new way to bring the full power of Field Service management to your mobile workforce. Improve first visit resolution by arming employees with this best-in-class mobile solution. Built to be offline first, Field Service presents information in a clean and easy-to-use user interface and arms your workforce with the latest information with in-app notifications.
Backed by the Salesforce1 platform, this application lets you customize and extend the app to empower your mobile employees with whatever they need to easily resolve issues in the field.
Note: This application requires your Salesforce org to have Field Service. Individual users must be provisioned with Field Service Technician licenses to use this application. Please contact your Salesforce Account Executive for more information on purchasing Field Service and user licenses.
- Easy-to-use thanks to an optimized, clear, and beautiful user interface to view service appointments, work orders, inventory, service history and other important information from anywhere.
- Mapping, navigation, and geolocation capabilities let you know where you are, where you’ve been, and where you’re headed next.
- Offline-first design with intelligent data priming and offline actions to let you finish work regardless of network connectivity.
- Collaborate in real-time with dispatchers, agents, managers, and other technicians or mobile employees using messages and photos through Chatter.
- Access relevant Knowledge Articles to help you finish tricky tasks.
- Stay informed with the most up-to-date information with automatic push notifications to relevant users.
- Easily obtain proof of service using your touch screen to capture customer signatures.
- Quickly generate and send Service Reports to your customers after completing jobs.
- Seamlessly manage your Van Stock inventory or record product transactions using a Price Book.
- Plan ahead by viewing the parts required to complete a job, and easily record the products consumed after completing a job.
- Extend and customize this application using configurable layouts to reorganize information, and list views to control user schedules. Custom tailored quick actions, Salesforce Flows, and deep-links to other apps allow users to tackle any case.
- Declare your time off by recording it in the application
- Scan barcodes and QR codes directly from the app
- Intuitively visualize the different steps required to finish complex jobs with work order line items
- Quickly get up to speed by viewing asset service history information.
Meet Salesforce Field Service 232.3.0!
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Day missing from date
Only shows date, if you want to know what day you’ll need to carry a separate calendar.
I can remember what I did on Wednesday but I need a calendar to know what the date was on Wednesday.
I would have given 5 stars if the date was accompanied with the abbreviated day, Mon, Wed, etc...
Slow and way to much redundant clicking
I have been using this app for a couple years now and with each update it just gets worse. There is to much clicking. The app doesn’t remember basic things such as filling in your name. The quick action is anything but quick. You have to scroll passed about 8 things you barely use to get to the actions you use for every call. The order is way off. In every function of using this app you can tell it was designed without the input of those who use it on a daily basis. Really out of touch with the end user. It is not user friendly at all. You have to have extreme knowledge to be able to complete everything or you will miss it. It doesn’t provide you up front with basic information you need to know. Please work with an actual end user for real improvements.
There was an update and now every single time I open the app I’m asked to update location settings. It’s pretty simple, I don’t want the app tracking my location constantly whether I’m working or not. Completely unnecessary. I chose to only track while using and unless you allow the app to track you you’re asked to change settings anytime you open the app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 124.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 by Salesforce.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.