Fieldlens is the only free tool that saves you hours every week, and eats your busywork for breakfast. It’s total field collaboration. From realtime observations to automated daily reports to punch list, Fieldlens gets project teams on the same view so they can rip through the project in real time.
Visit the Fieldlens website to learn more and start using the app on your iPhone or iPad. Link below!
---- How Fieldlens Helps You Win ----
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, foremen, subcontractors, GCs, and owners
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud
• Capture and react to issues in real time
• Include photos, videos, and voice notes with any item
• Assign and track tasks
• Never do a daily report: Fieldlens does them for you
• Share progress updates with anyone via your mobile device or the Web
• Capture manpower counts painlessly, as you go
• Use Fieldlens with Revit and Navisworks
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly
---- Why We’re Different ----
• Unlimited support from real construction professionals
• Collaborate with anyone, even if they’re not on Fieldlens
• Automated reports using your captures throughout the day
• Truly collaborative punch list -- built as you walk the job
---- Praise ----
“It’s like six or seven sets of eyes out there that work for me throughout the day.”
- Chad Falgout, Superintendent
“I can't begin to tell you how much it has changed everything we do at our job. I was even able to get our old time supers and safety guys to use Fieldlens.”
- Christopher Petersen, Project Engineer
“Fieldlens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues.”
- Mitch Kennedy, Superintendent
"Our Project Managers love it because its cuts down dramatically on the time it takes to do daily reports. They can do it on their way home."
- Yoel Borgenicht, President
"Rather than using the “Green Book” for documenting a daily report, or an Excel spreadsheet for generating a punch list, or an email chain to manage safety items, Fieldlens users can now, in one mobile platform, accomplish them all."
- Rob McKinney, The ConAppGuru
If you choose to purchase Fieldlens Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Fieldlens Pro is currently $21.99 USD per month and may wary from country to country. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of service: https://fieldlens.com/terms
- You can now easily duplicate Punch & Safety posts right from a Drawing
- Fieldlens now supports iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Great field-office communication tool
Fieldlens has been great for our construction company to be able to communicate in real time with our field personnel. Corporate has weekly meetings and we utilize the website portal to discuss all of our current projects. This has been a huge asset to our staff. However, it eats up a lot of storage on our devices. Needs to redo so it doesn't take so much storage.
Got my afternoon back
Wow, got my afternoon/evening back. Before this app I would pull into Panera’s crank open the Mac transfer work pics from phone, put into Pages, with all the arrows, and circles to identify all the problems that happened during the day. Then mail out as a PDF to all those needing the info. Of course multiple cups of coffee were consumed at 5:00 pm, which was all wrong, This App maps your job site, automatically puts the pics in the job folder, along with any tasks, documentation attachments, assigns responsibilities and or duties, from the job site from my Iphone. Then at the end of the day creates a daily report that encompasses all the activities that took place on that particular job, and emails it out to whomever you decide to put on the thread. Basically everything is done from the my phone. So now I am able to have a couple of Black & Tans. Instead of just black coffee.
This app drives me insane
Although this app has all the workings for a great QC and deficiency tracker in construction, it is constantly not working properly. The app refuses to update posts sometimes, drawings take way to long to load, and many other small issues that make using this app frustrating. Too often I’ve had to delete and re-download the app.
- Fieldlens, Inc.
- 73.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FieldLens, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription $21.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.