The invasion begins! Pint sized soldiers are storming your country - do you have what it takes to defeat them? Customize your strategic defenses using a wide selection of powerful weapons. Control the battlefield with a vast array of tactics against countless waves of unique land and air invaders! Countless hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Enjoy a growing experience through DLC maps!
Do you have what it takes to stop the fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate tower defense champion?
• Retina display support for gorgeous artwork!
• Addictive gameplay for hours of action!
• Over 800 waves across 8 unique battlefields!
• 11 devastating weapons for ultimate defenses!
• Stunning visuals in a hyper detailed world!
• Epic amounts of achievements!
• Full Game Center integration!
Experience the award winning tower defense game like never before thanks to full Retina display support! Stop the invading fieldrunners by creating mazes out of powerful weapons in this classic strategy game. Control the battlefield using limitless strategies and a diverse selection of upgrade-able towers!
• "Best Mobile Game Award!" 2009 IGF Mobile
• "Excellence in Art Award!" 2009 IGF Mobile
• #1 in “Top 10 Must Have Games” Gizmodo
• TIME Magazine - “Top 10 Video Games of 2008”
• PC Magazine - "Must-Have iPhone Games"
• EDGE Magazine - “Top 30 of 2008”
• Boston Herald - “#3 iPhone Game of 2008”
CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS
• Twitter: @Fieldrunners
• Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
• Web: subatomicstudios.com
• Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
• Email: info[at]subatomicstudios.com
Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing our first game! Please rate Fieldrunners to show your support.
• Added full support for iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Found this at a restraunt extra thing that you can rent that has video games on it
I found this and cant stop playing it
Waist of money when compared to Fieldrunners2
I played Fieldrunners2 which was a lot of fun and worth my time but bought Fieldrunners the original to play thinking it would be better since it costs money. Well I was wrong. There's only 3 LEVELS you're able to play and another 3 that cost additional money. Plus the towers are crap, there's only 5 towers to choose from which are the most basic towers. Graphics are also terrible and very hard to follow. The levels are super easy and you don't unlock things. Fieldrunners2 is extremely fun and free so when compared this app, Fieldrunners2 should be the one that costs money. In the end it's a complete waist of money, and wouldn't be worth your time even if it was free.
Pointless if it won't save scores
This is a great game when it works right. But the previous version stopped working in GameCenter, and now this new version won't save any of your scores locally, either. Which, as another reviewer pointed out, kind of defeats the whole purpose.
I love this game, but the developers have shown that they're not interested in delivering a quality product.
Edit: the local score problem is still not fixed. If you like writing your scores down, then I guess this game could still be fun for you...
Another edit: years later, they still haven’t fixed the bug where you can’t turn off the sound. There’s a control that looks like you’re turning it down, but it does nothing. It also looks terrrible, but I could accept that. They either need to remove this from the App Store or fix the simple bug with the sound and scores.
The developer, Subatomic Studios, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Subatomic Studios, LLC
- 75 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Subatomic Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Skyway Map Expansion Pack $0.99
- Frostbite Map Expansion pack $0.99
- Mudslide! $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.