We built this app with the idea of having a simplest as possible help going through the 52 week money saving challenge. That's it! Get rid of that printed out spreadsheet! Seriously, we're not in the stone age anymore, right?
This is not your custom savings app, nor does it connect to your bank. There are other apps that do that - some do it very well, some do it very poorly. But that's up to you and what you want/need.
If you're following the core 52 week money saving challenge then using this app you can:
- Edit the weekly amounts if you need to,
- Name your goal or your challenge,
- Shake to reset week's amount if you've changed it,
- Shows the date when the amount is deposited/checked [pro],
- Shows the date when the next deposit/check is due [pro],
- Get notified when to deposit [pro],
- Sync progress to your iCloud account [pro],
- Reverse the amounts to save per week [pro].
- This app does NOT plug into your savings account or connects to your Bank. Talk to your bank to rip off this app if you want.
- App uses your device's Region Format for the currency you see in the app. You can change it by going into Settings(.app) > General > International and select your preferred locale.
- Ads are important and required if we want to have the app available in the App Store for other people and to fix bugs.
- And yes, Ads are annoying, we dislike them too! But you can still use the app for free and have all the core features available to get you through the challenge. Upgrade and the ads are gone forever!
- If you find a bug, don't be shy, we're active on twitter.
- The app itself won't do the actual saving for you, you'll still need to do that yourself.
- Reduces Ads (everyone rejoice!)
Ratings and Reviews
Good App, but Ads are too intrusive
Love this app for its basic functionality, but the pop-up Ads need to be embedded into the app. Very frustrating and distracting when Ad takes over the entire screen, when attempting to update my savings amount. The pro version should be reduced to $.99 cents, not worth $1.99.
Good Basic App
This is a good app and works well for keeping track of the 52 wk program. One thing it lacks is a corresponding date when the amount is checked. I don't do the challenge in order, and sometimes I transfer the weekly amount into my savings and sometimes I put the weekly amount in cash in an envelope. There were a couple times I wished a corresponding date was available because I'd forget if I put money away.
Seems good but pop up ads are terrible
Can't really test the app because the pop-up ads keep interrupting my actions. It's infuriating to have banner ads and pop-up ads. I'm not paying for an app if I can't get a reasonable testing experience.
- Marko Justinek
- 10.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FiftyOne Apps 2014-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Pack #1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.