Organize your tabletop miniature collection and track your painting progress.
Figure Case is the tool for your miniature hobby like Warhammer 40,000 and Age of Sigmar or any other tabletop miniature games.
1. Enter all your miniatures.
2. Organize your minis into collections.
3. Track your assembly and painting progress.
4. See the status of your collection.
5. Sync your collection between your iPhone and iPad with iCloud.
For all types of tabletop minis, not just Warhammer 40k or Age of Sigmar. If you collect, assemble and paint something, this is for you.
Organize your miniatures into collections (e.g. by factions or game systems). Track your assembly and painting progress (Unassembled ▸ Assembled ▸ Primed ▸ Painted ▸ Based). As result you get an overview of your miniature collection, to decide on your next painting project and know how many miniatures you have ready for your games. You can also add miniatures to your wishlist.
For even more overview you can group your collections and models. Just select a group from the edit screen or open the Group Manager to quickly organize all items. Groups can be collapsed to shorten your lists for better overview, it will show a summary of your progress.
Enter notes for your collections or miniatures, e.g. to keep track of your painting scheme.
With Figure Case you can:
- Enter all your miniatures, no matter which brand.
- See the total amount of miniatures you own and effort you put into them.
- You can set an effort modifier for bigger or more detailed Models.
- Follow your progress from Unassembled ▸ Assembled ▸ Primed ▸ Painted ▸ Based.
- Configure your workflow: Wishlist, Unassembled, Assembled, Base Prepared, Primed, In Progress, Painted, Based, Finished.
- Organize your miniatures in collections and groups.
- Drag and drop to reorder your items.
- Add notes to your collections and models (e.g. to remember your painting scheme).
- Get a status overview of your complete hobby collection.
- Keep your data in sync between your iPhone and iPad using your iCloud account.
The app is independent of any vendor, no matter if your miniatures are from Games Workshop, Privateer Press, Fantasy Flight Games, Mantic Games, Wyrd Games, Steamforged, Corvus Belli, Battlefront Miniatures, Catalyst Game Labs or any other producer of miniatures.
You can use it for any game system that you own. No matter if it is Warmachine, Warhammer 40,000, Kings of War, Necromunda, Star Wars: X-Wing, Deadzone, Malifaux, Warcry, Guild Ball, Necromunda, Armada, Blood Bowl, Age of Sigmar, Dreadball, 9th Age, Flames of War, Warhammer: Underworlds, BattleTech, Star Wars: Legion, Hordes, Kill Team, Infinity. Can also be used for no longer existing tabletop games like Warhammer Fantasy or wargames made up on your own.
Feel free to reach out for feedback, feature requests or if you encounter any issues. Twitter: @warganizer, Instagram: @warganizer.app or reach out to: email@example.com
New in version 1.18.0:
- Redesigned metrics section on insights screen.
- Metrics section now has button to 'Show more', which opens list of all metrics.
- New Metric: Average Effort Factor.
Bugfixes and Improvements:
- Restructured Metric Configuration screen to support scrollable metric layout.
- Metric Configuration now shows preview with actual values based on where it`s opened from.
- Adjusted some wording and navigation titles.
- No longer crashes when a note ends with a new line.
Thank you for the reviews, ratings and sharing it with your friends!
Feedback is highly appreciated, just reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a message on social media (Twitter: @warganizer, Instagram: @warganizer.app).
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t like this app! It easily shows my “Pile of Shame”!
With the recent update adding new states, this app has everything I’ve ever wanted in an organization program. I can quickly and easily find the status of all my armies. I am very pleased with this purchase.
For the Dev, I would love to be able to change the colors of the bars. I have a really hard time telling assembled and primed apart. Another feature would be more organizational choices if possible. An example would be if I could sort by faction and also by game. I collect AoS, Warcry, & Underworlds. Some of my models fit in multiple categories.
Besides those minor quibbles. I am a huge fan and recommend it to my other players.
Great for hobbyists with ADHD
This app is an amazing purchase, and well worth the money. If you’re going to spend thousands on your pile of shame, then you can spend a few bucks to have an amazing tool that helps you stay organized, and focused so you can turn that pile into an army that you can put on the table, roll some dice, and start making memories with. I will be recommending this app to all my friends in the hobby, and I thank the developer for making this app that has genuinely helped me make better, and more efficient use of my time, and made that time more enjoyable as a result.
Great way to organize minis
I play several different minis games (Warmachine, Infinity, Star Wars:Legion, and Guild Ball), and for most of those games, I own multiple armies. This app helps me keep track of what I own, what’s assembled, what’s painted, or anywhere in between. It takes some time to enter everything in initially if you have tons of different groups like I do, but it’s easy to update once everything is in. Highly recommend to anyone who has lots of minis and needs to keep track of your painted minis.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simon Nickel
- 3.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Simon Nickel (2019-2023)
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.