File Manager - Advance File Manager and Document Reader
Manage your Documents & Files with File Manager
# File Manager
- Create Folder - Create new folders and sub folders
- Copy - Copy files/folders between different folders
- Move - Move files/folders between different folders
- Delete - Select and Delete multiple files/folders
- Rename - Rename a file/folder
- Trash - Move files to trash recover them if required
- Get Info with General and More Info of all type of document.
# Read Files
- PDF Files
- MS Office Documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- iWork Documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynotes)
- Images Files (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and others)
- Audio Files (MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video Files (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
- OpenOffice Documents (Text, Spreadsheet, Presentation) basic formatting only
- Plain Text and RTF (Rich Text Format)
- HTML Files
- ZIP Files (Uncompress Zip Archives)
# Advance Document Viewers
- Image Viewer - With thumbnail view
- Audio Player - Audio player with different playback controls, AirPlay support, Control with Ear Phone and Ear Pods, Support playing music in background
- Video Player - Air Play support and different playback controls
# Make Zip
- Select Multiple files/folders and make them zip
# Create PDF Files
- Create PDF - With Different Kind of Page Content
- Rich Text Pages - Create Rich Text Pages in File Manager Rich Text Editor
- Camera Snaps - Take Snap of your documents
- Photos from library - Pick photos from your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Photo Library
- Map Snaps - Create Map Snap - With Address Annotation
- Hand Drawing - Create Hand Drawing and add it as PDF Page
# Create Protected PDF
- Create Password Protected PDF - (PDF file will require password when someone want to open PDF file in any software)
- Create Copy Protected PDF - End users will not be able to copy the content of PDF file.
- Create Print Protected PDF - End users will not be able to Print the content of PDF file.
# Text Files
- Create and Edit text files
# Audio Recorder
- Record Audio With different qualities
- Record Audio in background
# Hand Drawing
- Make Hand Drawing with different colors and save as image
# Secure Your Documents
- Private Documents Section
- Protect App With Password
- Touch ID Support
# WiFi Sharing
- Access Your FileManager Documents From Your Computer With WiFi Sharing
- Upload Documents From Your Computer to FileDesk
# FTP Sharing
- Access Your FileDesk Documents From Your Computer With FTP Client
- Upload multiple documents to FileDesk from your computer together
# Cloud Share
- Google Drive
- WebDav Server
- FTP Server
- Email Files
# Import Files
- Photo Library (Video/Audio/Photos)
- Camera Capture (Video/Photos)
If you enjoy using File Manager, please support us by leaving review in the App Store, or updating you previous review for the new version. Each review matters a lot, and helps us grow and improve our app.
- Improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rename your photos!!!!!!
Renaming images is the only reason I tried this app. I've used about 7 or 8 apps looking for a simple solution. With this app I can easily rename my images.
Other users commented this app needs an update and it does, but I still paid for the pro version and would have paid more to get this job done.
The update may not have been done since so few people tried this app. That said, if they do update it and I hope they do, here are the pros and cons after using it for 30 min.
Lighting fast uploads (less than 15 sec for over 200 images)
Nice image edit options
Create any file and sub file
Select all is not an option. It's time consuming to click on hundreds of images, but click I did.
A preview of the image. Some images showed the San disk image instead of the photo.
BTW. My need to rename images was so important I didn't remove a star for the cons.
That's it. If I come across more I'll check in, but I'm very thankful for this app.
Electrican Specialist Leader
Everything All In One Spot and Easy Assessable
Love it All the Way !!!!
Needs an update
Needs to add 3D touch. Quick access to private folder from home screen. And I think its been so long without a new update and improvements for this app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LiveBird Technologies Private Limited
- 69.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 LiveBird Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.