A better way to exchange, store, browse files on iOS device. It helps user accessing the most popular cloud services and old fashion NAS/WebDAV/FTP/SFTP servers, viewing PDF document and playing most of audio/video formats without convert hassles. Millions use File Hub every day to manage their files.
- Passcode Lock
• Simple and complex passcode support
• Lock folder with passcode
• Turn on/off passcode lock
• Change passcode
- Local File Manager
• More than 40+ file types support
• List, Details and Icon view modes support
• Deep file searching
• Create folder, Voice Memo, TXT file
• Create file from clipboard
• Rename, Copy, Move, Delete, Zip file
• Sort files by "Name", "Date", "Size", "Kind" fields
• Can extract ZIP, RAR, 7-zip, CBZ, CBR, TAR, BZ2, GZ file
• Import music from iPod library
• Import photo & video from Photos Library
• Save photo & video to Photos Library
• Import, export file from to iCloud Drive
• Open in support
- Cloud File Manager
• Support iCloud, Google drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, SugarSync, Copy, Yandex.disk etc.. cloud services
• FTP, SFTP, WebDAV & Windows SMB support
• Directly upload photos from Photos Library
• View account basic informations, such as Quota, used size etc
• Directory download, upload support
• iCloud, Dropbox and OneDrive support getting share link
• Dropbox, OneDrive support viewing online PDF, photo and streaming music & video files.
• Box, Google drive, SugarSync, Yandex.disk and WebDAV only support viewing online PDF & photo files.
- TXT Viewer
• Edit TXT file
• Auto-detecting file encoding
• Multiple file encoding support
- PDF Reader
• Outline view (TOC)
• Text search with highlighting
• Thumbnail grid display
• Retina Display ready
• Large PDF files support
• Pinch and Double tap gestures support
- Photo Viewer
• View all photos in a folder, includes GIF and normal video(MP4/MOV/M4V) formats
• Pinch gesture support
• Copy photo to clipboard
• Save photo to Camera Rolls
• Send photo by email & Twitter
• AirPrint support
• View photo details (EXIF information)
- Music Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Queue music support
• Sleep timer support
• Repeat & Shuffle modes support
• Play, pause, backward and forward control
• iPod controls can be used for the music control
• Display song's info on Unlock screen
- Video Player
• Playlist & background playback support
• Repeat & shuffle modes support
• Supports multiple audio & subtitle streams
• Supports majority video formats: MP4/MOV/M4V/AVI/FLV/WMV/MKV/RMVB/MPG/F4V
• Airplay MP4/MOV/M4V video formats
• Multiple audio tracks support.
• Built-in and external ASS, SSA, SMI, SRT subtitles support.
• TV-Out support
- File Sharing
• Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
• Supports Wi-Fi Bluetooth & AirDrop transfer
• Send files as attachments (size under 20MB)
• Multiple themes support
• Universal app
• And much more!
- Discontinue support for iOS 9
- Fixed some compatiblity issues for iOS 13
- Fixed photos sort issue for photo picker
- Fixed imported photo can NOT be opened properly issue
- Big improvement for performance
- Redesign photo EXIF viewer
- Redesign app logo
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best, if not THE best File Managers
I have downloaded just about every file manager available for my iPad and iPhone and this is the only one I find myself consistently using. Not only is the UI easy on the eyes, it's also not filled up with too much crap you don't need. This app does everything I could ask of it. Between the cloud support, the ability to uncompress just about every compression type, sorting by almost all attributes, ability to read files including PDF in app with TOC, bookmarking, deep text searching in the PDF with highlighting. You can see photos as well as import photos/gifs/videos from photo roll (more on this in a second) and export photos to camera roll, create voice memos, creation of different types of docs, watch videos and it supports 40+ different types of docs.
Ok, the photos. I've been searching for a way to clean up my camera roll. I've tried app after app supposedly designed for this. Then I tried File Hub. I imported album after album and not only did it find duplicates, it was fast as hell. I can now transfer those photos to my PC or cloud with confidence and free up storage on my iPad and iPhone. This is seriously the best!!
Excellent for Folder Play of Music Files
I owned this app for several years and used it mostly for wireless download of a few audio & video files for playback during long commutes. Recently, I got the idea to drag a bunch of music subfolders into the app and transmit to my best bluetooth speaker. This combination is amazing and worth the extra effort to manage the subfolders via iTunes usb. Thank You to the program author(s) !!
Great app, but issue with Win10 SMB.
I’ve updated Windows 10 Pro to latest, and the app is also updated to latest. When I connect to SMB on my Win 10 machine, it worked the first time, but subsequent times, it gave me “invalid arguments” error. I tried clearing cache in this app, and it didn’t help. Not sure if it’s Win 10 issue or not, but I was able to connect to the SMB on the PC.
Aside from the SMB issue, I really love this app. The video player controls are also very phone factor friendly; it lets you control most things you need with one finger gestures. Kudos to the developers!
Update: I am logged into my Live account on my Windows 10. That somehow caused SMB to be more secure. Searching online showed that if I set “AllowInsecureGuestAuth” registry key, I can make it less secure again, so older clients can still connect. It still means FileHub doesn’t properly support the more secured version of the protocol. But at least there is a workaround now. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about it, we will review it asap, thanks.
- Gu Jing
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 iMoreApps Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.