File Manager is a FREE file manager and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more)
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Added to TapMedia PRO bundle
- Fixed bug with Add Photos on iPad
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Organizational App!
I love this app in almost every way. It's very intuitive, easy to use and organize. The only reason I'm only giving it 4 stars, is I don't seem to be able to open some Microsoft Office files, 2010 files I think, and it isn't indicated that I should not be able to open these files. When I figure out how I can get those files to work I can easily rate this app 5 stars.
Still love this app for organizing and maintaining files. Some of the 3 & less ratings seem to be based on assumptions how they think the app works as opposed to how it actually works. Giving it 5 stars as I have learned what files it supports.
Still think this is great app. Makes maintaining and retaining files on your iPhone "normal", just like you might do in your office.
Love This App (no front)
So I make music and profit off it. This app helps me transfer over beats/songs I’m analyzing for touch ups. Along with downloading/transferring samples into GarageBand for beats. I use this DAILY. no days have been skipped. They finally updated the audio file replays so it actually restarts the current audio file you’re listening to.
It’s like they implemented elements for those who use this for music.
*DEVELOPER: PLEASE READ THIS PART*
If it’s possible to create it so that when I lock my phone screen, the app can still run without stopping after a song has ended. It’d help keep my battery going for extended use (I NEED this app going for me to get to sleep).
Even if you can’t, I don’t care. I love this app so much. I wish I could curse for how much I love this app. Keep it up! I love the new look/style/color scheme you guys got. So much better. I can’t wait to see how much more you improve.
I don't use the app much but really needed it for the wifi sync feature once I switched to wireless charging the only complaint I have is that once I upload files onto the phone I can't see the long file names of what's on the phone. Most of my files are segmented inside folders inside more folders and the file path is really long. When I'm looking at the file list in a browser on my computer a lot of times I can't see the file name because it's cut off. All I can see is the folder name and I can't scroll or resize the column. Please fix this, it's the only good app that has this feature that I've found.
- TapMedia Ltd
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99
- TapMedia PRO - 1 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.