File Manager with PDF Creator & Document Editor app is the all-in-one document management solution for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It can catch documents from PC or Mac via USB cable or WIFI, email attachments, Dropbox and Box and save it on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad locally. Cool app that allow you to create PDF from Map, Website and any other text files.
It supports PDF, MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types.
- Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your device via USB cable and WIFI
- You can also transfer file to your app via Wifi file sharing feature from your desktop
- Manage and view documents and upload on box or can download from box
- Handle and view documents and upload on Dropbox or can download from Dropbox
- Open in File feature to open the document in different app like numbers, pages
- Sorting files based on date, size and name
- Search file any time based on specific keyword
- Edit text on your iPhone or iPad and save as rtf file
- Can handle the text file to edit the content in the file and also can share them
- Convert image, documents (MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types) to PDF
- Build in web browser and convert web pages to PDFs for offline reading on the iPhone or iPad
- Convert maps to PDF and you can read it as PDF for offline usage
- Advances PDF reader to read in all orientations
- Supports Encrypted (password protected) PDFs
- PDF links to open URL in browser directly
- Supports PDFs with rotated pages
- Bookmark the page in PDF for future reading
- Document Viewer supports PDF, HTML, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPG, GIF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers) files, etc
- Create folders and sub folders
- Move files from one folder to another
- Send your files to / Open your files in other apps, e.g. numbers, pages, etc.
- Save files from emails using the open in feature
- Share files over the Wifi
- Print documents from My PDF Doc easily
- Email files to Your Friends or Colleagues directly from My PDF Doc
- Transfer files to iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Zoom PDFs and other documents
- Share files and manage them in your Box and Dropbox account
- Create Voice Memo and store in the application and also can share with anyone
- My Photos feature by which you can open your photos from Photo Gallery and store inside the application and also can share with your friends.
- My Videos feature by which you can open your videos from Video Gallery and store inside the application and also can share with your friends.
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve the App.
Here's what's updated:
- Solved minor bugs from the previous version of app.
- Stability and Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Only a few cloud drive can used . Multiple cloud cannot used !!!!
I use this app All the time!
I love this app! Helps me organize all my PDF files and folders on the iPad. The app has been very reliable and is the only one out there I've seen that can do all the things it does (and I've downloaded a lot!). It's been so easy to move my files from the iPad to my Mac, and back, with this app. I wouldn't even bother with the free version, it crashes and is far more limited. You can tell they put all their money in developing the Pro version and it's worth the money to buy it if those are the features you're looking for in an app.
Developer Response ,
First of all thanks for using our application. Please check the latest version of app now as we have made many improvements in the new version of app with advanced features that works like a best File Manager App.
Can't Figure Out How to Use It
- APPASPECT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 35.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 AppAspect Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.