Now completely free!
Use the built-in hex editor, get MD5, SHA1, SHA256 hashes and Base64 with one click, or change the modified and created dates.
The built-in hex editor supports find/replace for easy modifying and search as well as exporting the contents to a new text or hex file. Use the one-click copy for getting a file hash or Base64 encoding for whatever use you need.
• MD5, SHA1 and SHA256 hashes.
• Base64 encoding.
• Built-in full hex viewer/editor with find and replace.
• Export the file contents as text or hex.
• View and change Created Date and Modified Date.
• View file Size, Group and Owner.
• Easily drag & drop, use the File menu or the dock icon to open files.
• Includes "Open in File Peek" service shortcut.
• Supports viewing details of multiple files at once.
• Full support for macOS 10.14 Mojave, including for the system Dark Mode.
[New] macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support including for the new system wide Dark Mode.
[New] File Peek now requires macOS 10.10 or higher.
[New] Confirmation overlay is shown after using any of the copy-to-clipboard buttons.
[Fixed] Issue where not all files would have Open With -> File Peek as a choice when right-clicking in the Finder.
Ratings and Reviews
Great program, nags for a review too often.
Getting wrong file hash
For some reason I keep getting different file hashes for verifying IPSW files, but another program works fine.
Ideal for verifing checksums. Easy to use.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tunabelly Software Inc.
- 5.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018, Tunabelly Software Inc.