Multipurpose, Easy-to-Use and Robust app for files & documents. Import files, documents & media from PC/Mac, email attachments, dropbox, sugarsync, iCloud & Box.net to File Pro along with amazing transfer features of FTP and Wifi.
The only documents manager app which includes total security of files along with PDF scanner, Audio Recorder, editing TXT files & now awesome Email attachment saver & organiser.
Open all kind of file & documents including RAR and CBR files.
SO MUCH AT SO LESS is called File Pro
Why would you spend 5 - 6 dollars for some file reader app, scanner app, audio memo, folder locker app and file manager app if there is File for you to perform all these tasks. Not just reading and scanning documents is the main aim of the app but to manage/organize your documents properly and using them easily when needed.
• Transfer files using Wi-Fi & FTP
• Sync files with iCloud
• Transfer files using USB
• Sync files with Dropbox, Box.net & Sugarsync
• Import photos/videos from photo library
• Capture photos/videos from within app.
• Scan to PDF File/Save PDF in Portrait/Landscape View
• Create Text File
• Create Zip File
• Audio Files
• Create Folders/SubFolders
• Copy/Move/Remove and Rename FIles/folders
• PRIVATE FOLDER (move private docs in this folder and lock folder with a password)
• Make ZIP of files and Email it
• Select Multiple Files to delete, email, copy, move.
• Sorting and Searching documents
• Open password protected PDF.
• Select all files and folders on a single click
• SORT FILES - By their names, by size, by date, and by type.
• SEARCH FILES - Search your file from a collection at the spur of the moment.
• LANSCAPE/PORTRAIT SUPPORT
• Display of file size, extension and last modified date, total files in a folder etc.
• iBooks like thumbnails of pdf and Large thumbnails view
• Search & Highlight Text
• Read password protected pdf file
• Bookmark pages
• Open Links
• Jump to page from index
• Air Print Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support
• "Open In" other apps
• Swipe to change image
• Play slideshow
• Copy to clipboard
• Airprint, Email and Save to camera roll
• Transition effects and settings for time duration
• Delete image
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and others)
- iWork Documents (Pages, Numbers / Keynotes)
- Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Text File (Rich Text Format)
- Audio (MP3, AAC, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (all iPhone supported formats, MPEG-4, MP4, MOV)
- HTML / Comma Seperated (CSV) files
- ZIP/RAR & CBR files.
Save Mail Attachments Directly to File
*** Media Review ***
"You have tons of files you need to get from one device to another, so what do you do? You use File Pro, that’s what you do." - App Chronicles.
Get the hard print of files from the soft copy via the air print feature.
Retina graphics for iPhone 4 and the new iPad.
Lock app with passcode if you do not wish anyone else to view your important documents
Share your files or documents on the go via Email just in one click!
App is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus iPod 4th Generation and iPod 5th Generation, iPad1, iPad2, the new iPad, iPad 4 and iPad mini.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Bug when using AirDrop to transfer files between iPads
If you use AirDrop to transfer a file and then choose File Mini, the file goes into a folder called Inbox. The folder doesn’t appear in the File Mini folder list and can only be found by using the Search function. Files in the folder can be viewed but not moved, deleted, etc. The only workaround I have found is to transfer files into Apples Files, choose On My Ipad an then choose File Mini. Very unsatisfactory.
Has lots of potential but needs improvement I.e. can't edit text file
I love the icloud support! However, the most annoying thing for me is that you can't edit text files you create with the app.
The absence of this very elementary feature alone warrants the two-star drop. The fact that you can rename the text file but not edit it makes me question the developer's logic.
You should be able to use the "open in" feature from other apps, not just for email attachments.
I would like to see support for more cloud storage, namely google drive.
An improved scanner and image editor is also in order (I don't expect professional editing, but rather basic adjustments/capabilities).
I would also like to have the ability to edit other files, either directly on the cloud servers or by saving the documents first, although this isn't as big of a deal for me, since many file management apps (i tested a lot of them) don't let you do this (and hence, what Microsoft apps are for).
All in all, the app is promising and offers a lot, but it definitely could use some tweaks.
This may be a good app
However it does not help us if we forget password of the private folder
Can someone please help me how to
recover forgotten password
- Perception System
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Perception System Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Credits $0.99
- 3 Credits $1.99
- 10 Credits $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.