FileBrowser for Business is an extended version of FileBrowser with enhanced security and control features for businesses large and small.
With FileBrowser for Business, users can benefit from direct and secure file access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
Office Apps Integration
- Use the document picker in MS Office apps to open files from network file servers, edit them and automatically save back.
- Access corporate file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Automatically synchronize network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Stay connected to your files, wherever you are
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Confirm to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). This enables access to Macs, PCs, NAS drives, & Windows File Servers, including Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server Clusters.
It can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- WebDAV servers
- FTP servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
Just a few fixes and features before we embark on beta-testing the next major update.
* We redesigned the Rename popup to be much wider.
* We added an automatic file-recovery feature when editing text files.
* Searching within sub-folders now works as expected.
* We restored 1.75x playback speed for videos and added audio pitch-adjustment.
* Fixed a problem with OneDrive for Business sometimes not finding the correct drive.
* A Home-screen launch icon to a sub-folder on a USB drive now works as expected.
We're about to start the first wave of beta testing for our major update. If you would like to participate in this, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using our apps and for providing us with feedback. We love to hear how our apps help you to make the most out of your iPad / iPhone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best of the best
Interface, security, and options are what make this app a standout in its class. I bought this, and three other similar apps at the same time to try and solve my storage mess. After using all four, I can say this without a doubt is the most superior file browsing app on the market. I’ve tied in my iCloud, NAS, and four other cloud providers, which was kept me so much more organized than I’ve ever been before. Not to mention the time and multiple apps I’ve eliminated. The detail that went into every aspect of the app, the updates, and the developers website is truly exceptional. I even reached out to them via twitter, and the response was great. Can’t recommend this enough, thanks!
This app solves so many problems!
• Moving files around your phone from any app or folder when no other onboard means is available. (No need to hop files from app to app to get them where you need them.)
•The ability to create folders and organize a variety of file formats very easily.
• CORRECTLY reflecting contents of network drives and moving files between those and your phone.
• Making any file, from any app or drive, available to an iPhone flash drive. (Example - saving recorded GPS tracks to a flash drive, from the Gaia app, for Search Management to upload to their Search and Rescue software at base.)
• Eliminating the need for that stupid iTunes app.
But one has to ask... if FileBrowser Biz does all this so incredibly seamlessly, then why does Apple make it so hard/impossible to move anything around an iPhone and/or drives?!!
Generally works great on my iPhone, but occasionally crashes. iOS 13.3 currently.
We are quite impressed with FileBrowser for business. We are using it to connect to our wireless LAN and via VPN out in the field to allow our users to access certain Windows file shares on a server. It allows us to precisely control what the users can see and do by tweaking the settings and permissions and them locking them in with an admin password. For the features that we are currently using, it is working perfectly. Tech support is email based and is the best I've ever seen, hands-down. If you have an issue or question they will stay with you until that issue is resolved.
- 92.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Stratospherix LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.