FileBrowser for Business is a professional file management app for power users and businesses large and small, trusted worldwide.
With FileBrowser for Business, users can benefit from direct and secure file access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
- Access file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Bi-directional automatic sync of network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Backup local files to a network file server or cloud storage
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- Pro photographer XMP sidecar file support for rating images
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
Office App Integration
- No more copying of documents between apps
- Launch an Office app to edit a network document in-place.
- Changes are automatically saved to the original document
- Scan documents or images direct to multi page PDF
- Automatic colour and perspective correction of scanned documents
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Conform to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser for Business uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). This enables access to Macs, PCs, NAS drives, & Windows File Servers, including Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server Clusters.
You can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- Dropbox (including Dropbox for Business)
- Backblaze B2
- Amazon S3
- WebDAV servers
- FTP/FTPS servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email email@example.com. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
This update adds some new features.
* Dropbox for Business connections now show organization-level Shared Folders.
* OneDrive and OneDrive for Business now show Shared Folders.
* Improved Folder Sort mode with an independent Folders First switch.
* Video thumbnails are now generated for cloud connections.
* More Keyboard Shortcuts for external keyboards (hold down CMD to see the list).
Thank you for helping to make our apps better.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do artwork on IPad professionally & this has been a lifesaver
Convenient, fast, easy.
I work as an illustrator from my iPad & often have to transfer files to my PC for final adjustments in Photoshop. I recently had to quickly turnaround a project of 150+pages, that would typically mean exporting each one individually to google drive/Dropbox/etc, waiting, downloading on my PC, waiting. Because this project was so big I knew it would take too long to work that way.
After quick research I found FileBrowser for business and I don’t know why I didn’t get this app sooner. Such a game changer if you work across platforms like I do. It makes it so easy to transfer files instantaneously between my PC and iPad — it feels less like two separate entities and now more like two arms of the same entity. Can’t recommend this program enough.
An Absolute Must for iPad Pro / Business Users
FileBrowser for Business is everything that’s missing plus a whole lot more when it comes to accessing files on servers, and doing all the basics like copying/moving files, up/downloading, editing text files, creating text files and folders - plus a whole lot more.
The fact that it connects instantly and perfectly to servers and cloud services and allows such tremendous interoperability among all of them makes it the all-time MUST HAVE app if you routinely access/create/edit/copy/move files around on cloud and network servers. It lets you do everything even easier than on a PC or Mac connected to your external storage. It’s just great from the look and feel to the functionality and reliability.
Hats off to this app and to the team behind it.
A great and reliable productivity tool.
I find the Files app on iPad to be lacking in so many ways. A progress status for instance when transferring files. Also, I have recently been backing up video files on an external hard drive and, nearly every time, a number of them are corrupted. I was almost giving up on the iPad until I tried FileBrowser for Business. Someone on Reddit recommended it and I’m glad I gave it a try. All of the files I have transferred using this app have done so without error and it’s great to be able to have confidence that I can backup my valuable files. The interface is a little quirky but, once you get used to the way it works, it just works and I don’t need to break out in a sweat.. Highly recommended.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 98.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Stratospherix LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.