FileBrowser for Business is a professional file management app for power users and businesses large and small, trusted worldwide.
With FileBrowser for Business, users can benefit from direct and secure file access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
- Access file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Bi-directional automatic sync of network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Backup local files to a network file server or cloud storage
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- Pro photographer XMP sidecar file support for rating images
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
Office App Integration
- No more copying of documents between apps
- Launch an Office app to edit a network document in-place.
- Changes are automatically saved to the original document
- Scan documents or images direct to multi page PDF
- Automatic colour and perspective correction of scanned documents
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Conform to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser for Business uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). This enables access to Macs, PCs, NAS drives, & Windows File Servers, including Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server Clusters.
You can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- Dropbox (including Dropbox for Business)
- Backblaze B2
- Amazon S3
- WebDAV servers
- FTP/FTPS servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email email@example.com. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
The Get Folder Info feature that you have been enjoying is now available from the root folder of drives. Find it in the View Options menu.
* Fixed connecting to a server that auto-triggers an iOS VPN connection.
* Fixed an issue editing text files over a SFTP connection.
* Fixed Home Screen links sometimes not working.
* Fixed Google content search.
Thank you for helping to make our apps better.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An Absolute Must for iPad Pro / Business Users
FileBrowser for Business is everything that’s missing plus a whole lot more when it comes to accessing files on servers, and doing all the basics like copying/moving files, up/downloading, editing text files, creating text files and folders - plus a whole lot more.
The fact that it connects instantly and perfectly to servers and cloud services and allows such tremendous interoperability among all of them makes it the all-time MUST HAVE app if you routinely access/create/edit/copy/move files around on cloud and network servers. It lets you do everything even easier than on a PC or Mac connected to your external storage. It’s just great from the look and feel to the functionality and reliability.
Hats off to this app and to the team behind it.
Best of the best
Interface, security, and options are what make this app a standout in its class. I bought this, and three other similar apps at the same time to try and solve my storage mess. After using all four, I can say this without a doubt is the most superior file browsing app on the market. I’ve tied in my iCloud, NAS, and four other cloud providers, which was kept me so much more organized than I’ve ever been before. Not to mention the time and multiple apps I’ve eliminated. The detail that went into every aspect of the app, the updates, and the developers website is truly exceptional. I even reached out to them via twitter, and the response was great. Can’t recommend this enough, thanks!
The best just got better
This app was always brilliant, but the developers hit it out of the park with the latest version released today. Incredibly intuitive. Drag and drop, multiple tabs so you can go back and forth without digging through directories, a way to access multimedia files playing in the background; andI’m sure a lot of stuff I haven’t yet discovered.
I use the app for file management via a NAS, Dropbox, iPad storage (provided by File Browser Business, etc. FB is my favorite iOS app, and it’s a centralized hub for me. Essentially it brings some PC-desktop organization and functionality to iOS.
Big shout out to the developers. Great work!
- 93.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Stratospherix LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.