FileCalendar is a combination of file manager and calendar. It lets you attach over 20 frequent file types to events. If you use this app you don’t have to go fishing into your email to look for the document that covers the agenda or the information you will be reviewing. Now, you simply tap on the event, and just below it will be all the attachments you need.
You can save a limited number of pictures and documents. Adding contacts is unlimited. If the app works fine for you, we’ll be happy when you get the full version.
FileCalendar is intuitive and easy to use. Only a few clicks and the files are saved directly to the events, either through the app FileCalendar or through other apps. It is even possible to capture snapshots and movies from the built-in camera and store them in your event.
Files can then be renamed, shared and uploaded to cloud storage apps such as Dropbox, iCloud Drive or Google Drive. Images can be posted.
FileCalendar is a powerful calendar app in itself. You can edit and add calendar events. These adjustments will be automatically synchronized with your existing iPhone and iPad calendar. Files will only be stored on the devices on which they have been attached to calendar events.
• Built-in Camera
• Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
• Easy upload of files from iTunes on your PC to FileCalendar
• Share your files with friends
• Synchronize events with the default calendar
• The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
• Upload files to cloud apps
• User-friendly functions to search for and to rename files
• Create zip files
Improved adding of contacts
Ratings and Reviews
Paid for pro version. Saved many files to calendar. Looked today, all files have been deleted. Also can no longer add files to calendar. Totally useless.
Developer Response ,
We hope the files are back. If you need help, feel free to contact us (email@example.com). Please note the following. All files are stored on the device and can only be deleted by the user. Files are also deleted when the user removes the app on the device or when the user deletes events to which files have been added in FileCalendar.
Files stored in FileCalendar Lite will not be automatically transferred to FileCalendar after purchasing the FileCalendar full version because they are two separate apps.
The error is unknown to us. We'll check if the problem was caused by the app or any other reason.
Now we want to help you to recover the app and the files. We recommend the following steps:
1. Restore your device from an iCloud backup. Use this how-to link: https://support.apple.com/en-US/HT204184
2. The FileCalendar and the files should now be restored. Open the FileCalendar app.
3. Click on 'Options' and activate the button on the bottom right, so that we get an anonymous error information, should the problem occur again. Click on 'Done'.
4. Open the file manager (button with the three lines in the upper left corner of the header).
5. Save all files. Click on the 'Backup' button in the footer.
6. Open the App Store app and refresh the FileCalendar again.
- Homburg&Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 Homburg & Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.