Prepare your professional and private appointments. Create events. Save files, notes, contacts and links to your calendar! Over 20 file formats are supported.
All files are stored locally on your iPhone or iPad. You can easily rename selected files and transfer them to other apps or cloud storage (e.g. iCloud Drive or Dropbox). You can also post photos to popular social networks.
The app accesses your events to store files. Working with files and events is supported by an easy-to-use file manager and a unique search function.
The FileCalendar is equipped with a camera that is located in all events.
Use the FileCalendar for free. With this lite version you can save a limited number of images and documents. The full version is available in the App Store. FileCalendar Lite is a calendar. All calendar functions can be used without restrictions.
• Dark mode
• Built-in Camera
• Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
• Notifications for events
• Drag & drop for iPad
• Share your files with friends
• Synchronize events with the default calendar
• The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
• Upload files to cloud apps
• User-friendly functions to search for and to rename files
• Write notes
• Zip files
Last update for FileCalendar. The sale of the app will end in a few days.
Ratings and Reviews
Paid for pro version. Saved many files to calendar. Looked today, all files have been deleted. Also can no longer add files to calendar. Totally useless.
Developer Response ,
We hope the files are back. If you need help, feel free to contact us (email@example.com). Please note the following. All files are stored on the device and can only be deleted by the user. Files are also deleted when the user removes the app on the device or when the user deletes events to which files have been added in FileCalendar.
Files stored in FileCalendar Lite will not be automatically transferred to FileCalendar after purchasing the FileCalendar full version because they are two separate apps.
The error is unknown to us. We'll check if the problem was caused by the app or any other reason.
Now we want to help you to recover the app and the files. We recommend the following steps:
1. Restore your device from an iCloud backup. Use this how-to link: https://support.apple.com/en-US/HT204184
2. The FileCalendar and the files should now be restored. Open the FileCalendar app.
3. Click on 'Options' and activate the button on the bottom right, so that we get an anonymous error information, should the problem occur again. Click on 'Done'.
4. Open the file manager (button with the three lines in the upper left corner of the header).
5. Save all files. Click on the 'Backup' button in the footer.
6. Open the App Store app and refresh the FileCalendar again.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Homburg&Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 Homburg & Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschränkt)