Do you have frequent appointments? Then you can prepare much more easily and efficiently with our FileCalendar. This unique calendar app combines file management with your events in a professional way.
Files such as notes, contacts, pictures, videos, presentations, links and etc. are stored directly at the wished appointment.
Even your paperwork can be archived within your calendar appointment. An integrated camera with a scanner function is available for exactly this purpose as an In-App Purchase.
No more annoying folder compilations, all files will be properly saved in your appointment.
You can always access your files in the respective event or in the app's file manager. Additionally, you can use multifunctional search function which leads you to all required files and events without bypass.
All files can also be renamed with just a few clicks and transferred to other apps or cloud storage like iCloud Drive or Dropbox. You can also post photos to social networks.
Pay attention: your files are always stored locally on your iPhone or iPad. Several options are available for sharing files across devices. We recommend the "Additional functions for files” In-App Purchase. This will automatically pack all files which are already saved in an event into a backup file. You can then transfer the backup to a cloud storage of your choice with a few clicks. On the other iOS device please access the backup over the wished FileCalendar event (cloud symbol) and import the file.
Download FileCalendar Lite from the App Store and try it out for free.
Save files to the agenda. Take notes and add contacts.
• When you are a sales representative, FileCalendar allows you to save important files and contact information for any upcoming appointment.
• When you're a claims adjuster or any other expert, you can create photos or small movies during your appointment with FileCalendar. The recordings will be saved in the event.
• Use ZIP file function: ask your back office for extended appointment information (offers, pricing, and negotiation options) and get that as a ZIP file send to your email account on your device. Zip files can be transferred (directly from the email attachment) with just few clicks to FileCalendar and unpacked in the event.
• Dark mode
• Built-in Camera and Scanner
• Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
• Notifications for events
• Drag & drop for iPad
• Share your files with friends
• Synchronize events with the default calendar
• More than 20 common file types can be used
• Upload files to cloud apps
• Search and rename files
• Write notes
• Zip and unzip files
- Search function optimised
- Markers for image files
Ratings and Reviews
I hold several in-depth meetings on a weekly basis. Ive been using a journal to document meeting overviews and a separate note app to bullet what i want to cover. This app makes it much easier to do this all within the app, with the added benefit of having it all stored in a calendar. Now I dont need to switch between apps to recall what transpired at a particular meeting on a particular day. Just a fantastic app.
Thank you to develop this app, I would love to give you 5 stars but there is a lot of improvements that need to be done ✅, the most important is the sync files automatically between devices, how I am suppose to sync the files manually? That is a waste of time, especially if you have
Another important step is the backup, you guys probably need the app create its own folder under the iCloud to create the backups, after it needs a restore function to restore all the events as it was before.
My last recommendation, FileCalendar needs its own notifications.
Maybe there is more to improve the app but for now that is all I have. The concept is great, I am waiting for an app to replace an abandoned app called LifeTopix, and FileCalendar has the concepts, I will be waiting for updates and I will keep an eye on this app.
Congratulations 🎉 keep an amazing work
Limited in scope and usability
There’s no Week view—which is a perquisite—and essential for any decent calendar app. Also, no way to “unsubscribe” from US Holidays. When I uncheck the option, it just reverts to a subscribed with check mark again. Really frustrating and wish it was a more full-rounded calendar app than trying to be everything and not including key features to really perform well as a calendar go-to. Attachment of files is helpful, but I still want Week view and to have options to tailor my calendar better without pre-prescribed events that I cannot delete.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! At the request of many users, we have created a new FileCalendar version with integrated week view. The version is already in the test and is expected to be released in May.
Regarding the holiday calendar, we would be grateful if you could contact us by e-mail (email@example.com).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Homburg&Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Homburg & Schmidt UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Scanner $0.99
- Additional functions for files $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.