FileMaker Go is part of the FileMaker Platform — the world’s leader in workplace innovation — and runs FileMaker custom apps on iPad and iPhone. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections onsite, and more. Mobile teams use FileMaker Go to be more productive and to solve their unique business challenges.
Use FileMaker Pro Advanced to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to access these apps from your iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert barcodes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to log in to your FileMaker custom apps.
- Capture information from iOS sensors in your iPad or iPhone device.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 18
- Open a specific custom app when launching FileMaker Go. Mobile device management (MDM) is required for setup.
- Append additional data to a specified PDF file using a script step.
- Supports 4 additional barcode types: PDF417, ITF-14, Aztec, and Data Matrix.
- FileMaker Pro Advanced is required to create and modify custom apps.
- Connecting to custom apps hosted in the cloud or on-premise requires a FileMaker User License along with access to a local wireless or cellular network.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
Ratings and Reviews
- FileMaker, Inc.
- 173.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.