FilesOnTree Lite - Tree File Explorer
You can manage document, eBook, music, voice memo, photo, video, text note and zip files in tree structure!
FilesOnTree is a file manager for iOS and it is similar to Windows Explorer.
You can carry over your Windows Explorer experience into iOS with FilesOnTree easily.
The app provides a Tree File Explorer which allows for expanding and showing all sub-folder files in the same view.
With intuitional design, you can find or create files quickly in FilesOnTree just like picking apples from apple trees.
The Lite version is with sponsored ads.
The app could not access other app's existing files. To manage files in tree structure, please add files to the app first.
1. Tree File Explorer.
2. Speak aloud 100+ voices (Pro).
3. iCloud Drive import & export support.
4. Speak aloud documents offline.
5. Copy and Paste to copy and upload files and folders.
6. New design UI with 25 themes.
7. Select multiple files and folders to Zip & Email.
8. Document (including eBook) viewer. View images, videos and play music in the same folder.
9. Show funny bear and human face animations while playing music. Display lever meters while playing music.
10. Add Tree and Voice Memo.
● Tree File Explorer
Expanding and showing sub folders and files in the same view.
Search for files and folders.
Add, Delete, and Rename files and folders.
Copy and Paste to copy and upload files and folders.
Drag & Drop to move files and folders.
Select multiple files and folders to Zip, Zip & Email, Email or Delete.
Pull down to refresh the tree list.
● Speak aloud 100+ voices (Pro)
● Optional 70+ enhanced voices (In-App Purchases)
● Add Trees
● Add music, voice memo, photo, video and note files
● Zip & Unzip
● Show funny bear and human face animations while playing music
● Music player
● Image & Video viewer
● Document viewer
View, Print, Zip, Zip & Email, Email, Delete, Import and Export (Open In...) documents.
● Three ways to import documents
1. Open In...
2. Apple iTunes
3. The cloud services
● New design UI with 25 themes and font size support
● This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
● 64-bit architecture
● Speaks aloud 100+ voices (upgrade to the system Text-to-Speech voices)
● remove WiFi file transfer, cloud files upload/download functions
● In-App Purchases updates
- upgrade to the system enhanced voices
- Enhanced English Voices: up to 14 enhanced English voices
- Enhanced British English Voices: up to 6 enhanced British English voices
- Enhanced Spanish Voices: up to 6 enhanced Spanish voices
- Enhanced Chinese Voices: up to 5 enhanced Chinese voices
- Enhanced Japanese Voices: up to 4 enhanced Japanese voices
- Enhanced Korean Voices: up to 2 enhanced Korean voices
- All Enhanced Voices (New): up to 70+ enhanced voices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App will be great once fixed
My app died and wouldn't wake up after I deleted some folders :/ Once fixed, this app will be great, though.
Awesome file manager app!
The app Help me to manage all files in well-organized directory tree structure.
What good is a file browser that cant find your files?
The developer, BorG Technology Corp., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BorG Technology Corporation
- 19.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © BorG Technology Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to FilesOnTree Pro $9.99
- Enhanced English Voices $4.99
- Enhanced British Voices $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.