The Free and Easy Bill Organizer and Money Manager for All Your Accounts, Receipts and Your Entire Paperwork.
FileThis automatically creates bill reminders, tracks account balances, downloads statements, organizes your documents, and makes tax prep a breeze. All in one gorgeous dashboard app with bank-level security.
"12 Best iOS Apps You're Not Using (But Should Be)" - Tom's Guide, September 2015
"Organize Electronic Bills (Almost) Instantly" - Realsimple.com, September 2015
"10 Apps to Use Now to Make Taxes Easier Next Year"- U.S. News Monday, July 2015
"Going completely paperless is easy thanks to FileThis, a cloud-based service with mobile apps."- CIO, June 2015
"50 Best Websites and Services 2014" - Time.com, August 2014
"FileThis makes life easier by collecting together all of your electronic statements into one place." - Lifehacker, June 2014
- Instant bill and account organization
- No more late payments or late fees
- See all payments at a glance in the calendar view
- View all bills and statements for each payment
- No more lost statements, receipts or tax documents
- No more manual logging into dozens of online accounts
- Find any statement, bill or invoice any time from anywhere
- Capture and store receipts on the go
- Go paperless in seconds
- Bank-level secure account management
- It's easy to use and free
AUTOMATIC BILL REMINDER:
- Creates bill reminders for each of your connected billers
- Discovers new, upcoming and overdue payments
- Reminds you via email or notification about upcoming bill payments
- Recognizes when bills have been paid and avoids unnecessary reminders
- Creates monthly bill calendars that show unpaid, paid, upcoming and current bills
- Retrieves and downloads your statements from your online accounts and attaches them to bill reminders
ACCOUNT BALANCES AND OVERVIEWS:
- Tracks account updates in an easy to use dashboard
- Captures and shows account balances and available balances for each biller by date and account type
- Tracks and displays account histories
- Tracks account updates (statements and balances) in an easy to use dashboard
- Automatically collects, and organizes online bills, documents, and statements in an easy to use digital filing cabinet
- Uses OCR for automatic labeling and tagging of documents, receipts and statements
- Analyzes documents for dates, account numbers, keywords and makes all this information searchable
- Creates well-named and text-searchable PDF files that can be downloaded or securely shared with expiring links
- Lets you decide where you want to store your data: FileThis supports FileThis Cloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive and others
Getting and staying organized has never been easier! No matter what you’re doing, from bill pay and tax preparation to insurance or buying a house, have all your most important documents and account information when you need them.
If you have a question or want to report an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FileThis is free to download and use. The free version lets you connect with up to six connections. FileThis Ultimate package is available for $4.99 per month and supports up to 30 connections. The Ultimate Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
Disclaimer: All trademarks are the exclusive property of the respective trademark holders.
- Assorted Bug and Crash fixes
- Updated SDKs and Libraries
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great concept, product
I gave up on Mint and Mint Bills after Intuit essentially kept messing with them so much that they're below par for me. FileThis does something I've been dying for a service to do, and that's download all of the paperwork from accounts automatically; this is a giant time saver and extremely useful to have as an easy-to-access backup. The built-in bill pay calendar I love, although I second another reviewer's desire for an iCal implementation.
The biggest downside right now is the limited companies that are available to sign in to, and again, per another user, it's be awesome to see health insurance companies be a part of this. That being said, it's not entirely on FileThis for that shortcoming.
This service is able to download a good percentage of my monthly bills. I pay extra for the extra connections, but for the past month, I am having trouble looking past their many hiccups, to the point that it has become unreliable. As part of the service, you are able to send via email, any file you want to add to the account. I have been having intermittent problems with this, they finally fixed it and that lasted a whopping 2 days. Now I am back to having problems and there is no prompt response from the developers to address the situation. When a fix did get made, I only got the new files I emailed me, the old ones I sent got lost. That is a major problem for me. Today, I was attempting to move files from one account to another and they simply disappeared! Their search function is appalling. If I search for credit cards, 2016, Chase, I will get all my credit cards, all that has a 2016 relevant dates and all of the Chase tagged items. I should only be getting the items that meet all 3 criteria.
I want to love this service, it is a true time saver, but they still have ways to go before it becomes reliable. They need to be proactive in fixing their numerous problems. I would also like to have a field to add notes/comments to the files.
App is almost useless
Apps should have features so that you shouldn’t have to go to their web page. I find it interesting that through the app, my only option to upgrade is Ultimate. Funny, when the web site (which is NOT mobile-friendly) offers a Premium membership for less than half the cost. And trying to upgrade to this while logged in to the web page is nearly impossible (I’m still trying to find the link, or I’d say it is). The only thing I can do from the app is remove or add connections... or upgrade to Ultimate. Otherwise it’s utterly useless.
As for the program itself, it’s great when you have it working! I can have all of my bills sent to me without having to manually log in and find them all monthly. Unfortunately, even with the Ultimate membership, for some reason after one month it dropped me back down to Basic. Pity, since now that I know there’s a Premium membership, they’ve lost out on some money.
Good luck finding a number to call for customer service!!!
- FileThis, Inc.
- 88.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 FileThis, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Month Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.