This remarkable app can read and understand most of your PDF callsheets and crew lists.
It then pulls the names, and contact information of your coworkers and stores them in a searchable list of all your jobs.
● FilmTouch is a callsheet tracker and contact manager for the film industry.
● And it's PRIVATE. When you import files into FilmTouch™ you're the only one who can view them. You can't use this app to share callsheets & crew lists with anyone else, therefore you're not violating your NDA or production rules by using it.
● You can search within a list to help you filter out the results; like when you're trying to find the medic in a list of 75 crew members.
● You can import PDF callsheets and crew lists from Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud and any other app that integrates with the iOS file system.
● Multi-Day Support - Jobs are now split into separate days so you can see which crew & vendors appeared on a certain day.
● Please note: Callsheets and crew lists need to be text-based PDF's. (Unfortunately FilmTouch can't read scans or photos, and OCR is not reliable enough). And the app can understand roughly 80 to 90% of callsheets & crew lists, but there are some with unusual formatting that it can't yet import.
● New Import History: Now in the Import tab you can see a list of the files you've imported and their status. Helpful if you're trying to figure out what happened to a file.
● Fixed a bug that disconnected your account from iCloud therefore preventing some people from seeing old jobs that were imported on other devices.
● Fixed a bug that caused the "Import with FilmTouch" extension to come up blank sometimes. "Copy to FilmTouch" always worked, but with iOS 13 that's harder to find unless you tap "More..." and drag the extensions around to your liking (which we recommend doing).
● Fixed a few bugs that could prevent new jobs or job name edits from showing up until you restarted the app.
● Added the ability for you to share your device logs with us if you're having a problem.
Ratings and Reviews
Answers one of the most asked questions on set
I love this app for many reasons. One thing I constantly find myself asking people on set is: "what was that job we worked on together...?". Filmtouch answers that in seconds. The updated version is lightning fast. For me, one of the most useful features is search by position. I can quickly gather contact info for every producer I've ever worked with and send out an avail notice to remind people I'm still around after disappearing on a feature or just being away for an extended period. Thanks for helping me keep my callsheets so organized!!
Great app for keeping track of peeps
What a great app for keeping track of all the people you work with on set. This has saved me a couple times when I should have remembered someone’s name. 100% needed and used.
App doesn’t work and is very glitchy!
I use to love this app. In fact, if it were worked I’d give it 5 stars. Great concept. But this app is always buggy. ALWAYS! and now it just plain doesn’t work. My app has been in a constant state of “uploading” the last call sheet I submitted. I can’t close out of it, force quit, nothing. So now the app is useless. I have the paid version of this app and it’s super frustrating. No one to Contact either.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MonkSeal Media, LLC
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 MonkSeal Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.