A New Chapter Begins!
RELIVE your favorite FINAL FANTASY moments in FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper!
Fight with your favorite FINAL FANTASY heroes, battle through classic FINAL FANTASY moments, restore the lost memories and save the world once again.
Classic Scenes Reborn in Pixel Form
- Midgar, Zanarkand, Cocoon...the Record Dungeons contain full pixel art remakes of some of the most iconic settings in FINAL FANTASY history, enabling you to lose yourself among the Story Records of adventures past.
- Experience a whole new story with original characters designed by Tetsuya Nomura, including Tyro, Elarra, and the Shadowsmith.
Heroes from Throughout FINAL FANTASY
- Cloud, Tidus, Lightning, Noctis...the heroes who saved countless worlds. And standing against them, Sephiroth, Seifer, Kefka, and the unforgettable villains of FINAL FANTASY.
- More than 200 detailed characters await! Create your own dream party of heroes hand-picked from throughout the history of the series.
Relive the Original Stories in Battle
- Do battle in the classic FINAL FANTASY Active Time Battle system. Cross Slash, Thunderfall, Explosive Fist, Meteor, Bahamut...
- Use Soul Breaks, abilities, and summons to reclaim the Battle Records.
All Your Favorite Music in One Place
- The famed music of FINAL FANTASY stirs memories of battles in distant lands. Many of these tunes are reborn in new FFRK original arrangements.
- Visit the Music Hall to listen to your Music Records whenever you like. Then select your favorites to accompany you on your journey through the realms of FINAL FANTASY.
Multiplayer with Your Friends
- Enjoy multiplayer that supports up to 4 players. Use original stamps to communicate with your allies as you forge a strategy to work together and take down deadly foes.
- In a glorious kingdom that thrives on the harmony between magic and art, epic tales of valor and hope have been passed from one generation to the next.
- The records of these great chronicles uphold the peace and prosperity of all civilization. The kingdom sealed these records inside paintings, to safeguard the balance of the world.
- That is until, without warning, the records within the paintings began to fade away... Darkness fell upon the world, bringing catastrophe and ruin.
The time has come for you to save the kingdom’s future.
- Tyro has restored the Battle Records held in the paintings, protecting the world from a terrible threat from beyond. Now as their investigation continues, they discover an ominous magic emanating from mysterious Corrupted Paintings. But these paintings do not hold Battle Records like the others.
- These new paintings hold Story Records chronicling the adventures of great heroes from across the realms.
- A bunch of memorable moments are called out from FINAL FANTASY!
- FINAL FANTASY VII: Lead AVALANCHE against Shinra, and unravel Sephiroth’s plans…
- FINAL FANTASY VIII: Take your place in the elite group SeeD, and recruit the powerful Guardian Forces…
- FINAL FANTASY X: Battle Sin, and uncover the mysteries of the lost city of Zanarkand…
- FINAL FANTASY XIII: Rise up against the fal’Cie, and discover the true history of the world of Pulse…
- And many, many more...
© SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
© DeNA Co., Ltd.
Various improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The only game you need.
With the new update, I’m sad to say that my internet connection can’t handle it. I can barely log in, and several screens just spin forever. I’ll have to hang it up til I get back to a better connection. My review otherwise stays the same:
Every time I get a new phone, I have to be sure to download this game. This really is the game to end all other games. Especially if you are a fan of any of the FF games, but it appeals to anyone. They just revamped the entire system, and it is even better than before. The developers are performing updates frequently to bring new material. There are always events to take part in. The gameplay is easy to pick up, and despite many of the reviews, it isn’t hard to get good characters and weapons. They don’t ask for a dime, and don’t have any ads to worry about, yet people complain. Every mission you complete, you get mythril (in-game currency). They give it out as daily rewards. They give it out just because it is a day they are feeling generous. I’ve never had to want for anything in this game. Just save your mythril for the draws with guaranteed 5star items. The only thing that may be an issue that I see in some negative reviews is internet connection. You have to have a solid internet connection. Maybe add an offline mode? Really the best thing in the App Store.
Fantastic!!! With capital FANTASTIC
Avid FF player here who grew up on FFII and FFIII (IV and VI for those if you not in America) Favs are FFII, III, V, VII, IX, X, XIII...really all of them except maybe for X2 (that was a little too Charlie’s angels for me and disappointing in adding to the X story but nice to see the outfit idea from V come back). This game makes me want to go back and play ALL of them again. Dynamics are slightly confusing at first as to where I should be spending my efforts and what items are more important than others. But that all becomes clear after a few days and completely negligible to the amazing recollection of FF events and scenes that are brought to life by this game. An absolute MUST for anyone who is a fan of ANY of the final fantasy games and even to those who have never delved into the fantasy world. Hearing all the classic music from both minor and boss battles as well as area music and battle sounds has been a treat. To the creators: thank you from the bottom of my kingdom heart and congrats on an epic win. And an extra thanks for adding accessible characters like Rubicant and Golbez. My bards hat is off to you!
Finally, a Fantasy Game for Fans!
As a long-time fan of the Final Fantasy series, I can honestly say that this game hits all the right points of being a great little homage to the main series (and, even some of the side-games)! It certainly delivers on its promise of experiencing classic stories and story fragments in a whole new way!
Seeing all the characters from the ever-expanding game multiverse represented in good ol' Final Fantasy VI style, be it playable characters or bosses, and seeing the masterfully-drawn backgrounds in the same style, is really a treat and feels very nostalgic in a lot of the right ways! Plus, there's a near-unlimited amount of content, be it playable characters, missions, items, story arcs, events– ALL that jazz!
Best of all? The game is FREE, and it WANTS you to play it for as long as you like, no strings attached! That's VERY unlike a lot of other mobile games – even ones from big-name companies not unlike Square-Enix!
I kind of which there was a way to outright PURCHASE equipment or items – as in, buy "starting" equipment for new party members, and such – and there are a few bosses who border on the side of ludicrous, in terms of difficulty. But, all-and-all? This game is a WHOLE lot of fun for NOT a whole lot of money and not a whole lot of storage space. If you love the battles of classic Final Fantasy games and enjoy retro, pixel art style graphics, then give this game a whirl! I did, and I LOVE it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DeNA Corp.
- 142.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. / DeNA Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Moogle Gem Pouch $0.99
- Ifrit Gem Pouch $28.99
- Chocobo Gem Pouch $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.