The Microsoft Finance and Operations (Dynamics 365) mobile app empowers your organization to mobilize your business processes. Once your IT admin has enabled the mobile workspaces feature for your organization, you can login to the app and immediately begin executing your business processes from your mobile phone.
The Microsoft Finance and Operations mobile app includes the following productivity boosting features:
- You can view, edit and operate on your business data with intermittent network connectivity and while your mobile phone is completely offline. When your device re-establishes a network connection, your offline data operations are automatically synchronized with your Microsoft Finance and Operations backend.
- IT admins can build and publish mobile workspaces that have been tailored to their organization. The app leverages your existing code assets, so no need to re-implement your validation procedures, business logic, or security configuration.
- IT admins easily design mobile workspaces using the point-and-click workspace designer that comes built-in with the Microsoft Finance and Operationsweb client.
- IT admins can optionally optimize the offline capabilities of workspaces by utilizing the Business Logic extensibility framework. Customizing the UI and processing data while the device is offline helps ensure your mobile scenarios remain rich and fluid even without constant device network connectivity.
Your Microsoft Finance and Operations Unified Operations subscription requires Platform Update 3 to enable the features of this mobile app.
- Fixed issue that prevented file upload
Ratings and Reviews
Slow and doesn’t adjust for full screen
Very slow to update. Also screen doesn’t fill out for new iPhone screen sizes. Lost real estate for a mobile erp data is a killer.
Worst ERP app ever
As an app you would expect to empower people. Mobile first? Not in this case. Nothing really works out of the box. Possible to build own mobile workspaces, however for iPhone and iPad it never will ever do the job. The UI is super pathetic. Designed by someone who never thought about a user journey.
All up Microsoft embarrassing app. Take it down, save face. Then back to the drawing board. Use people who understand mobile ERP instead of generic techies.
Massive failure. Cannot be used.
The most user UNFRIENDLY app ever. Dynamics 365 is a combination of all of MS Office's best softwares, but with all of the useful features removed. This app doesn't adjust for full screen, has no functionality, and is haphazardly thrown together. Stick to the bad desktop version rather than the worse mobile version.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.