Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Statistics about your income, expenses and net income as bar charts
- History of balances as line chart
- Scan and attach invoices to transactions
- Scan QR-code on invoices to create transactions more easily
- Multiple currencies support including the cryptocurrenies Bitcoin and Ether
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
- Create financial statements with an income & expense report, trial balance, and account- or transaction report
iOS 13 READY
- Create new transactions with Siri Shortcuts
- Use Face ID to secure your financial data
- On iPad use Drag & Drop to attach documents to transactions
Finances is also available for your Mac.
- Fixes an issue where duplicating a transaction with today's date was not available on specific iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
My budget app of choice
I cycled thru a bunch of budgeting apps before finally deciding on Finances. The manual control of accounts and expense categories really nailed it for me. It makes it easy to track every cent that flows in and out of my accounts, including repeating transactions.
Its design is clean and fits well with the iOS aesthetic. Sync between devices, including Mac, is rock solid.
I do feel like it's lacking in a few features. On the iPad, I wish it had even basic external keyboard shortcuts. Sub accounts in the list can’t expand and collapse like they can on the Mac. When editing a transaction, it would be smoother to remove the Edit button and just bring up edit controls if a parameter is tapped in the pop up window.
This is definitely the best app that I have used to keep track of my finances. I like the fact that I have to enter all the transactions in myself. Doing it that way keeps me more accountable. Really! Like the syncing between iPhone app and Mac app. Only thing that I have an issue with is being able to add credit cards on here to keep track of balances. I am not sure how to do that, I messaged help and their instructions weren’t very user friendly. Only videos that I have found I like about it you have to pay for 🤦🏾♂️. Excellent app aside from that.
Solid Finance App
Finances 2 is a solid, customizable, personal finance app.
I appreciate the ease of use and the smart automatic "double-entry" system. It just makes simple sense to enter a transaction once and have it auto-deduct from the source(s) of payment.
I also appreciate that I can solidly track and back up my personal financial information—on my own terms—without having to rely on releasing my day-to-day banking information to "free" third party financial apps.
For a variety of reasons, I prefer NOT to willingly hand over my financial information (to organizations beyond my own banking institutions) to then have it be mined for data in order to market and target financial sales and other products back to me. There's enough of that craziness going on.
And finally I am not interested in paying monthly fees to balance my personal and business finance. That's just not necessary with easy capture and entry systems; smart tools like Finances 2.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Matthias Hochgatterer
- 44.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Matthias Hochgatterer
- In-App Purchases
- iPhone 14-day Trial $0.00
- iPad 14-day Trial $0.00
- iPhone Full Version $4.99
- iPad Full Version $9.99