Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Statistics about your income, expenses and net income as bar charts
- History of account balances as line chart
- Attach invoices to transactions
- Recognises QR-codes on invoices to automatically fill in transaction data
- Multiple currencies support including the cryptocurrenies Bitcoin and Ether
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
- Create financial statements with an income & expense report, trial balance, and account- or transaction report
Ready for macOS Catalina
- Dark Mode: Finances looks gorgeous in the new dark appearance.
- Continuity Camera: Scan invoices directly with your iOS device.
- Full Screen and Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app in full screen
- Touch ID: Secure your financial data with your fingerprint
Finances is also available for iPhone and iPad.
Compatibility update for future macOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
I bought the in-app purchases for all my devices
I would have to say this is a very nice way to look at all your money visually, but unfortunately I find it a little hard to use; many times making the mistake of making my payments in wrong accounts which comes down to having to recheck every transaction.
Best and Most afforadable small Business Bookkeeping!
I must say, this app has completely changed the way i bookkeep. Its clutter free, very clean, Easy to use and straight forward. Logging expenses and adding receipts are a breeze using my iPhone. Importing on the iPhone can be tricky, but as long as you follow instructions, you will be fine. Importing into Accountedge or quickbooks were a nightmare! the developer has really made it easy to import csv reports on Mac version, which i really like.
Automatic Cloud syncing is by far my favorite feature. Although Quickbooks and Accountedge were able to provide something similar, They never seemed to work right or as fluent as i would have liked. This app allows me do exactly what i need without all the extras. As a small business, paying $300 + on software that has so much you wont use, or paying for a subscription just doesnt make sense. Using Finances 2 along with Pocketsuite has been the ultimate combination to run my business.
If there is anything this app needs, Its proper reporting. althought the reporting i am able to export can be used for P/L and Balance sheets, Dedicated reporting for this types of reports are important for CPA’s world wide. Please add thes reporting types and you will be killing it!! i am suprised people have cought on yet.
This is really a fine app! Well worth the investment in $ and time.
I’ve used Finances 2 for over a year, and learned to customize it to my needs. The customer support is excellent! Matthias explains how to solve problems until they are completed. Things I like: It is a purchase, not a subscription and my data resides on my devices. iCloud sync for Mac and iOS is solid. Simplicity of use on both OS. Ease of summaries and overviews, easy export to CSV, reliability of Backups. Take time to understand the concepts and don’t skip over detail windows, as you will miss features! Things I would like to see: ability to Void transactions to keep history, option to default Cleared to Uncleared by Account for data entry window, New Year file creation with all the accounts and categories carried forward (pending next update?) Thanks for a Great App!
- Matthias Hochgatterer
- 9.7 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Matthias Hochgatterer
- In-App Purchases
- 14-day Trial
- Discounted Full Version $29.99
- Full Version $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.