A leading Finance journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Financial Management brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the latest reserach in Finance.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Financial Management can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $149.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Financial Management subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $149.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
The latest version offers an entirely enhanced browsing and reading experience with:
• Access to multiple journals from one society (where applicable)
• Access to back files through search which supports discovery of all content available as HTML across all the journals in the app
• Access to articles available via virtual issues
• Access to request permission to reuse content (via CCC)
• Support for MathJax rendering library (where applicable)
• Ability to keep up to date with the latest articles available via early view or as accepted articles
- 32.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Financial Management (mobile only) $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.