New customers are recommended to use only the Universal app: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/qlaqs-zeiterfassung/id1122914554
Since 2009 Timesheet Pro is your project and task-based tool for time tracking, especially for freelancer, teams and small companies with more than 400.000 downloads.
• Master your working times and track them according to projects and tasks
• Check your success and manage revenues and budgets
• Create exact timesheets for customers or employers
• Track your working times flexibly on your iPhone, iPad or PC
• Benefit from the possibility to manage and track working times in a team via Qlaqs Web Center (Please consider that there could be additional costs for the Web Center)
• Assign projects and tasks via the Qlaqs Web Center and create reports for your team
* iPad app, Qlaqs Web Center and further smartphone apps are available separately and can be synchronised with Timesheet Pro via Qlaqs (Please consider that there could be additional costs for the cloud service) - therefore all your data are available on all your devices, everywhere and anytime
*** Features of Timesheet Pro ***
• Timesheet Pro can be used for an unlimited number of customers and tasks
• Export of pdf Timesheets via e-mail with individually configurable filter-settings, like time period, customer, project or task
• Track your working times in several ways:
- Use the stopwatch with its start / stop function
- Create working times easy and comfortable with our timepicker
- Track and edit your working times via our integrated calendar
- Shake your smartphone to start or stop a working time (configurable)
- Save a lot of money and use present working times as samples
• Tag function for charged and not charged working times
• Currency can be defined separately
• Archive-function for a better overall view. Archive customers, projects, tasks and working times
• Display archived working times or blend them out
• Delete any number of your entries at one blow with the aid of our group-edit-function
• Register hourly rates and standard additional charges for customers, projects, tasks and working times
• Integrated break distraction for project-based standard breaks
• Up-to-date reportings with our integrated report
• Rounding of working times
- Configurable automated roundings of your project working times:
- Rounding ranges of 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 and 60 are configurable
- Round time up, time down, time closest, interval up, interval down
• Configurable PDF Export
• Configurable Export (columns: hour decimal or hh:mm etc.) to CSV, EXCEL or XML
• Pinlock to protect your data
• Highlighted mark of projects according to their budget
• GPS Assistance:
- The locations of your working times can be recorded on demand
- Location-based reminders can remind you to start a working time
• Create, check and add working times directly in our integrated calendar
• Database back-up via
- Qlaqs Web Center Synchronisation
- Database back-up local
• Extensive export possibilities
• Timer view of your current working time
• Autocompletion of the most important arrays and availability of text samples
• Integrated feedback-e-mail-feature to contact our developers
• Great user interface, built according to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
• Very easy and intuitive to use
*** There are no further in-app-purchases necessary ***
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The good news is that they provided a free trial version. I'm thankful for that. I build software for a living and have a lot of experience developing user interfaces. This application does not have a good one. For example, from the home screen, if you tap "Database management", it takes you to a screen where your only choices are basically to "Reset DB" (a big red button) or to close the application using the iPad's home button. No cancel or normal arrow a the top to "go back". There were several places like this in the application where you second guess your entries. It's obvious to me that the developers don't have a lot of interface development experience. I suggest downloading this free trial version first to make sure you are OK with their interface before you spend the money on the full version. I'll be looking elsewhere until they clean up this application.
Solid. Great support. Does the job well.
I have been tracking time with this for several months now, and I'm impressed with how well it works and how flexible it is. I love the export features and use them for billing. The developer looks after this App well, updates are frequently made when issues are found. The only slight negative I had is when I purchased. I should have purchased the full package from the start, but purchase modules, and ended up needing the full package so I had to pay for things twice as it were. Still I highly recommend this package, it does time sheeting and nothing more, but it does it well. Other Apps should have the same approach.
Update: One year later and I am still using this. I've taken on new project , left the old ones, and this app has managed the changes perfectly. Still very happy with this.
Ok App for tracking time
I'm still using this app and getting familiar with it and seem to like it - it is very easy to set up a company, project and tasks for that project - something alot of these timesheet apps make cumbersome.
The one thing that I don't like about this app is that if I have 6 tasks during the course of a day - and three of those tasks are for the same project - this app does not just add to the other total - it lists them separately which is fine - but then I need to add up those three values to see the total time I spent on that task for a particular day.
I'll update this as I use this app more -
- finarx GmbH
- 67.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © FINARX GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Package $7.99
- Premium package $2.99
- Rounding times
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.