FuelEconomy.gov’s Find-a-Car App helps you find a fuel-efficient vehicle that’s right for you! View official EPA fuel economy, fuel cost estimates, safety ratings, and more for new and used cars and trucks. Personalize estimates based on your driving habits and fuel costs. Scan QR codes on window stickers while you are shopping to quickly compare to other vehicles you are considering.
• Official EPA fuel economy ratings for cars and trucks from 1984 to the present
• Fuel cost estimates
• Annual petroleum use estimates
• EPA greenhouse gas ratings
• Official NHTSA safety ratings
• Vehicle specifications
• Personalize estimates based on your fuel prices and driving habits
• Scan QR codes on window stickers to quickly download data
• Save a list of your favorite vehicles for quick access
• A product of the FuelEconomy.gov website, the official government source for fuel economy information (sponsored by DOE and EPA)
Added links to support / feedback via email and to the website FuelEconomy.gov.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't link to online account!
I've been using the website version and was glad to see the app developed for people to use at the point of interaction... However, the app doesn't allow you to login to your account that I've already been using. So you have to start the setup from scratch and can't see the past data that you've entered on the website in the app either!
Please update for iPhone X Screen
There is so much content that could be laid out properly to fill the screen of the iPhone X. The black bars on top and bottom are very annoying. Please update app to optimize for the iPhone X screen. Other than that, the content of the app is great. Thank you!
This app is lacking
I just downloaded the app and tried to find fuel economy of a 2018 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited platinum model specifically and the app doesn’t list any of the hybrid models available in the Highlander. This app definitely needs a lot more wok!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.