Find all hidden objects in picture, solve the puzzles and invite your friends to take the challenge. It's time to relax! If you love solve puzzles and have excellent detector skills, you'll like this game.
- Try your best to find hidden objects in time
- Use tips if you need help
- Find all hidden objects and win your trophy
- Unlock new level as you play.
Now come to play!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all VIP content with new puzzles updated weekly , unlimited tips, no ads.
- Weekly subscription is $7.99 after 3-day free trial, monthly $15.99, and annually $49.99.
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at leat 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen subscription.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancelation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that content.
Terms of Service:https://hiddenobjectspuzzle.wordpress.com/terms-of-services/
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
- Fixed some bugs;
- Improve experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unique and fun
To be honest when I first downloaded this game a few days ago it was originally suppose to be for my nephew, but I played a level or two to make sure it wasn’t one of those weird games that show your kids weird stuff, and I found my self playing the game for hours when I first downloaded it, and then off and on heavily for the past few days. The game design is kiddish, and has the look of a cartoon for children, but its intriguing with how the levels progress and the levels progressively get harder along with more and more items to find as you get up in the levels. The layout of the game and also the control set up is all extremely simple and easy to understand, I didn’t really have to explain anything to my nephew when first introducing him to the game, it was kind of like common sense for him to know what to do. I rated the game 5 stars because it wasn’t the first game I downloaded, and I was just really pleased with how conveniently nice this app is.
WE LOVE THIS APP!
This is the kind of game that I have been playing since I was in primary school. Finding objects in a picture just gets more exciting!
Of course, it has a timer! Then, at the top part you can see the objects that you must look for.
When playing this game, I suggest you use an iPad, because it has a bigger screen and you will be able to see the things that you are looking for easily.
Finding objects in a picture is so thrilling! It feels like you are a detective solving a case. It is so fulfilling whenever you were able to find the objects. Just be careful because if you click on the wrong item, your time will be deducted 10 (ten) seconds for every mistake that you make. So you must not guess where the object is.
Finding objects in a picture is for all ages. The app says that it can be played by children 4 years old and up.
My daughter and I likes playing this game as a bonding moment. She finds this game fun and whenever she can not find a certain object, she would ask me to help her, and when I can’t find it, we would ask my husband. So, I suppose this is a game to let families have their bonding moment.
I could say that this app is not very easy because you really have to look closely at each item to find where a certain object is.
I would highly recommend this game, Finding object in a picture.
I thought it was an easy and boring game when I first downloaded it because my daughter likes it. Not too hard to understand as its design is in children's style with cartoon like characters. She knew what to do once she opened the game. But it is not that easy as we thought. There are always some objects that we can hardly find in the pictures. At this moment, our whole family would keep our focus on the screen just to find the missing items. I feel really happy because of these family bonding moments, which are always be neglected due to busy work and life. At this point, I think this game is a great choice if you want to do something together with your kids and enjoy the moment. Also somehow practice your concentration and observation. Anyway we love the game. Thank you.
- HK WZT CO., LIMITED
- 134.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © HiddenObjects@2019
- In-App Purchases
- Remove all ads $9.99
- weekly subscription $7.99
- monthly subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.