Find Me Gluten Free helps you eat gluten-free. No need to hunt for a review of a restaurant that mentions eating gluten-free. All the reviews on Find Me Gluten Free are from other members of the gluten free community!
• Filter by various criteria and find exactly what you are looking for, whether it's pizza, breakfast, or anything else
• View restaurants on a map
• Call and get directions right from a business listing
On the go
• Quickly find gluten free menus from the most popular chains
• Bookmark businesses to easily find later when you are out and about
• Annual, auto-renewing subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase or cancellation
Need help? Contact us at https://www.findmeglutenfree.com/contact
Bug fixes and updates for new and future iOS versions :)
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing and easy to use
I love this app so, so much! As a teen with Celiacs, planning trips with friends and where to eat on vacations can be extremely difficult. Not to mention my family moved to a whole other state and we were unaware of the options around us, and all of our other family lives back where we moved from so car trips are made often. We would be somewhere during dinner time, and they would always ask me what i wanted to eat, and i would always say “I don’t know. What is there?” And then the frustrating, 15 minute process of finding a fast food restaurant nearby that everyone wanted to eat and that had gluten free options, began. Everyone would be tense and we would normally have to stop at different places. Then i heard and found out about this app and everything changed. I tell my parents places nearby that me, my little brother, and my parents would all agree on and for the most part, everyone is happy. So this app made those long car rides easy and not as much frustration and not as much time was wasted on finding somewhere to eat! Love it, thank you so much!
Helpful app so far
I have been gluten free for about 2 years for health reasons. This has made traveling and dining out a challenge. More planning and less spontaneity, especially when going out with others. My husband and I had a trip planned for out of state so I started researching gluten free restaurants near our destination. “Find Me Gluten Free” reviews kept popping up so I decided to download the app. I was able to easily find 5-6 restaurants walkable from our hotel with gluten free options. We visited 3 of them this trip and I was not disappointed with any of them. I left reviews for all of them with the hopes of making things easier for the next traveler in my situation. In the past I’ve had to walk out of restaurants due to lack of knowledge of the staff. It’s always embarrassing and inconvenient. This app has saved me from this and made my trip much more relaxing! I will be using it on a regular basis for myself and for others.
Like Yelp but for people with allergies!
I love this app! I'm so glad I decided to download it however long ago it was. I've had it for so long now. In a small town I didn't find a huge need for it but there were still some restaurants listed on here. Now that I'm living in Salt Lake City, as well as traveling or being on the go.. I am so fortunate for this app!
If they don't have a restaurant or place listed, you can add it! I use it so much to get people's perspectives that have allergies because sometimes places may "say" they don't cross contaminate but then your sick the next day or something.
I like the fact that through this app it helps eliminate more people getting sick than need to, or "glutened" by simply being able to gain perspective of people with the same health concerns who have opinions from their own experiences.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jennifer Cafferty
- 13.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Gluten Free Classes, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.