- Find your many lost Bluetooth Devices: Earbuds, Bose, Jaybird, Smart Watch and more quickly.
- Find lost Earbuds, headphones, earbuds, or headsets in seconds!
- If your lost headphones are powered on and within range you will see it in the list.As you move closer to your lost headphones the indicator will change from FAR to NEAR. You found your headphones!
- Using this app the following devices could be found:
* JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour / Mini
* Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II
* Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
* Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
* Sennheiser, GRADO, Beyerdynamic, Philips
* Many other different wireless headphones and earbuds.
- minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Didn’t find something two feet away.
I paid the $4.99 and tried to find a Bluetooth device that I knew exactly where it was as a test.
When I first started this app it showed up as unknown and that’s what I wanted it to find.
But as I walked around the room from 15 feet to two feet the % indicator never changed. It was expecting it to dynamically change either the distance or the % away I was but it just kept spinning. It never did find it. I won’t ask for a refund but it doesn’t work- yet.
If an update resolved its usefulness then I’ll be happy and improve the rating. It’s also possible I’m not using it correctly but it looked intuitive but didn’t work how I used it.
I found my tiny black $300 Oura Bluetooth ring in a huge dog park, in the dark, with only a flashlight. Took probably 20 minutes but well worth it!
We paid for this and it lost signal right after we paid even though what we were looking for ended up being a foot away. I want a refund because it was a waste of money even more so after we paid. We just got a different app that worked.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.