Find your Lost AirPods, Earbuds, Headphones, Fitbit, Fitness Tracker, and many more!
Find my Device is certified to work with the following bluetooth devices (it works with any Bluetooth 4.0 device, but the following were the ones I personally tested):
• Apple: Airpods
• Beats: Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
• Bose: AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II
• Jabra: Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
• Jaybird: Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
• JBL: Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour/Mini
Important: The Device must be powered on and with Bluetooth activated in order to be found. This app can't find your lost AirPods if they are in the case, or the case itself, as it requires a Bluetooth signal.
We are confident that you will find your Airpods, so we'll offer you a FULL REFUND if your device isn't found. You have nothing to lose except your Airpods. Please send us an email before leaving a negative review.
Find my Device WORKS:
5/5 "Fast and easy to use led me straight to my Airpods" by Mumbo33
5/5 "I was cutting firewood and dropped my beats somewhere in the leaves and didnt notice for about 20 min but I found this app and found my headphones in the dark and in the woods! The best $5 ever!" by DPartrick
5/5 "I lost my Fitbit and I used this to be able to find it. Works great!!" by Blake Awesomeness
HOW IT WORKS:
• Launch the app
• If your lost device is powered on and within range you will see it in the list. Select it.
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost device the graph will change from 1 to 7, and the indicator from Cold, to Warm and Hot.
• When you are 3-4 feet away from your device the graph will indicate 6-7 and the indicator will display Hot.
• That's it! You found it!
* If you are having trouble and no device is being displayed, please read the instructions and try to disconnect your device from your iPhone/iPad Bluetooth.
* The app cannot find devices that have a dead battery or are more than 80-100ft away from your iPhone/iPad
• Hot, Warm & Cold indicator
• Unique device identifier
• Sound feedback so you don't need to keep looking at the app
• Can find any device that has battery and is in range
• Full signal information so you can find it faster
• Works both indoors and outdoors
• Works with: iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad 3 & 4, iPad mini 2 & 3, iPad Air & iPad Air 2
• User-friendly and easy to use. No technical knowledge is required.
- Improved Performance
- iOS 13 Bug Fixes & Performance Update
- Airpods Pro Support
Ratings and Reviews
Must have app.
Simple easy to use app YOU will use. Only comment us I want the app to work on my Iwatch but I or the app must turn off it seeing the watch which it does now.
It would be easy to walk around with the watch looking for other Bluetooth items.
Make the app iwatch compatible.
We had misplaced a Forerunner 735XT running watch. After looking all over the house and car, I researched “Find My Device” apps. The first one that I paid for was unable to find the watch. I tried this App and after several minutes, I was able to track it down! You do have walk slowly once it detects the device as it will tell you if you are hot or cold and if you go to fast, it may lose the connection.
If your headphones are turned on shouldn’t you be using them? N if they are off why can’t you find them..? If my iPhone is off I can find that but not my headphones.. Just seems to me that you tried to mimic what the iPhones capabilities were if it were lost with headphones only problem is is they have to be on.... you fell short here my friend. Hopefully someone will look at this n say hey I can go one step further n if the device is off I can still find it. O well.. you have a run at it. 👎🏻
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.