Identify any free or commercial font in an image.
Use Find my Font to identify the fonts in any digital image in seconds! Take a photo or load a gallery image and let the app find any free or commercial fonts in the picture.
Ideal for graphic designers, web-designers, sign makers and all creative people who don't want to waste their time searching for a font.
* You can take a photo or use an existing gallery image
* Identifies any Latin letter using an online database of 150.000+ fonts
* More than 60.000 freemium(*) & free fonts are included (like fonts of Dafont and Google Web Fonts)
* You can choose your preferred matching category: "All fonts", "Freemium"(*), "Commercial", "Google Web Fonts" (ideal to find any Google Fonts that look similar to a commercial font)
* It shows you both an exact match and a list of similar fonts to choose from
* Type a custom text to easily preview & compare matching results to your original image
* Identifies connected (script) or fragmented (stencil) letters
* You can select the input text directly from any color image (no pre-processing required)
* You can perform in-app image rotation and fix any perspective distortions for more accurate matching
* Achieves accurate matching results down to 20 pixels text height!
Note: Find my Font mobile, identifies only Latin letters & symbols. For non-Latin letters identification, you can download Find my Font Desktop for your Mac or Windows PC to identify both Latin fonts from our online database and/or any Unicode language fonts stored or installed in your computer (www.findmyfont.com)
Disclaimer: The copyright of all identified fonts belongs to the corresponding publishers & font designers. Find my Font and Softonium Developments do not host or offer any fonts for download. We only point to appropriate URL links to buy and/or download fonts from the original publishers.
(*)"freemium" fonts: Sometimes the publisher/designer offers the opportunity to download a font but that doesn't mean the font is 100% free for any use. It could be "free for personal use only", donation-ware or just a demo you need to purchase before use. It is the user's responsibility to acquire, accept & respect any associated font usage license before using it.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Fixed crash on capture photo / open image
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy but effective
Identifies fonts better than any other app or site, but it regularly glitches out and won’t open past the logo page. I have to delete and reinstall the app every time that happens, and while that works it’s annoying.
Garbage App, Great on Desktop
The app has forced me to re-download it countless times in order to get it to actually work. And now that they instituted a “limit” on the 48hour amount of fonts you can identify via camera or gallery, it just doesn’t work at all. I click a photo in my gallery and it goes directly back to the main “Choose Camera or Gallery” screen and there is no prompt or option to move past there. Just keep on repeating the pattern, I have latest upgrade for the app as well as phone. I would love to promote the app, but it’s terrible. Just stick to the desktop version, obviously they actually care about one and just want to try to casually “cash in” on the other.
Absolutely a must have!
This app and computer software has saved me a LOT of time with finding fonts that customers have sent me photos of. Before I was having to search and find something similar and now it takes just a few secs and it will find the exact font and I’m not having to guess. Love it! If you do work for customers and they have specific fonts they want, YOU NEED THIS.
The developer, Theocharis Kisseoglou, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Theocharis Kisseoglou
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2017 Softonium Developments
- In-App Purchases
- Starter +50 $0.99
- Unlimited $9.99
- Economy +300 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.