Find lost headphones, earbuds, or headsets in seconds! Find one of your lost eabuds or both lost earbuds.
- #1 Utilities app in the App Store!
- Featured 5 times on the App Store
- Downloaded over 100,000 times world wide!
- Thousands of Apple, Sony, Bose, Beats, and other headphones found
FIND MY HEADPHONES WORKS!
5/5* "You need this. Best five dollars I've spent in a long time. Lost my headphones in a no service area, and this app put me right on top of it. Absolutely love it, paid for itself right out of the gate. Easy to use. If you have earbuds? Then you need this" - Bullfrog74
5/5* "This helped me locate my lost Bose earbuds really quickly. It saved me a ton of money because I thought I was going to have to buy a new pair. Thank you!!" - SarahBB
5/5* "I downloaded this app because I needed to know how to find my lost Bluetooth headphones. I have Bose wireless headphones and I don't want to lose them! I've lost my headphones a few times and was able to locate them with this app. Also found my wife's lost Powerbeats" - JohnMulaney55
We have tested the following devices with Find My Headphones:
• Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, Pro, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
• Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II
• Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
• Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
• Many other wireless headphones and earbuds. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones, headset, or earbuds.
The app can also find bluetooth wireless speakers from the popular brands above and other bluetooth speakers.
NOTE: The scanner can track other Bluetooth 4.0 devices such as hearing aids that are powered on and actively advertising.
*Device must be powered on and emitting Bluetooth to be found. The app can't find lost earbuds in the case, or a case itself - it requires a Bluetooth signal.*
We are so confident that this scanner will find your lost earbuds or headphones, that we offer a full refund for the cost of the app if your lost earbuds or headphones aren't found. You have nothing to lose except your headphones!
• Find your lost Beats, Powerbeats, Bose, Jaybird, or other headphones in seconds - not days or hours
• Works even if you lost one earbud, can find the one lost earbud
• Avoid spending hundreds of dollars replacing your lost Bluetooth headphones
• Make finding your device fun, not stressful. Find My Headphones uses the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your devices
• Use this Bluetooth headphones scanner any time you or your friends misplace your headphones
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app. Step by step instructions included
• Fantastic app support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading the app before losing your device is not required. Download now - every minute counts before your battery runs out!
Walking slowly with Find My Headphones is the key to find your lost Bluetooth headphones or earbuds.
Please contact support before posting a negative review or asking questions in a review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review. Love our app? Please leave us a 5 star review!
Bluetooth Scanner Features
• Can find any wireless headphones broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• Works indoors and outdoors
• Displays the last time your device was seen by our app
• Works with hundreds of wireless headphones, headsets, and speakers from brands like Apple, Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL
• Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Technical knowledge of your devices not required!
DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with Apple, Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL and others mentioned companies in any way. We only developed and tested our App with these devices.
*Find My Headphones & Earbuds is not intended to give you the exact location but will tell you the area where your headphones are hiding
*Devices must be powered on and emitting a Bluetooth signal to track. This app does not use GPS, device must be in Bluetooth range to be tracked
- Find lost earbuds, find lost wireless headphones, and find lost headsets - easily and quickly!
- #1 Utilities app on the App Store - because it works!!
- Tens of thousands of people have used this locator to find missing headphones!
- Dark Mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app. It has literally saved me hundreds of dollars!! I have 3 kids, plus my husband and I, and we all have wireless headphones. I was sick of my kids constantly misplacing their headphones, although usually we were able to find them, sometimes they wouldn't turn up for days. There's also the risk they end up in the laundry, in the lawn, or buried in some couch cushion. Now that we've upgraded to Airpods, it's become even more important that we keep track of these devices!
This app has helped me find my kids headphones in all kinds of crazy places. We have a 16 year old, a 14 year old, and an 11 year old. Of course the older one wanted Airpods, and when we got them for her, we didn't hear the end of it, so now the 14 year old has Airpods too. My youngest is happy with his Jaybirds (for now), and the app works for those too. You don't have to download the app for each person in your family - you can use the app to find any bluetooth headphones nearby. When I turn on the app I instantly see each of my kids headphones, as well as my husbands and mine. It's a quick way to settle the "who took my headphones" argument. I simply open up the app and tell them to go find them themselves! The app uses the cold-warm-hot game which my youngest loves.
All in all I would recommend this app to anyone. It works for a lot of different headphones brands, and it works every time.
Found my AirPods
I found my AirPods in minutes . Just take your time and let it direct you to the airpods. I was very concerned looking for my AirPods. Thank you so much for this amazing app. Lost my AirPods at a baseball game. I was all over the field that day. I could have lost them anywhere. When I turned on the app they didn’t show up so I started walking slowly like the app said. In about 5 minutes my AirPods came up on the app as cold. I continued walking the direction I was heading. The app went to warm. I got excited. Then eventually the app showed hot and there they were in the bullpen area when I was working with catcher on the ground. Just by patience!!! I read some of the negative reviews. I’m not sure why the app didn’t find their AirPods. Since that day at the park I’ve used the app multiple times inside my house. I wanted to see if it would work through walls and ceilings like that app says. I put my AirPods on my nightstand in my room and then went into the kitchen and tuned on the app. Sure enough the app saw my AirPods and said cold. I started walking upstairs and the app went to warm then when I tuned the corner into my room the app went to hot!! This proved to me that the app works outside and inside so the app is well worth the price. It’s like having AirPods insurance. I guess I’ve said enough. I hope this app helps many others find their AirPods. They are so easy to lose. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Awesome! Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to leave a review.
Love my AirPods
Found them!! I was tearing my house apart looking for my lost airpod but couldn't find them anywhere. I hadn't even left the house so I knew it had to be somewhere. But where??? I found this app and was skeptical at first, but I figured that it was worth a shot if I could avoid buying new airpods. Having one airpod doesn't really do much good. I downloaded the app and the instructions said to put the one airpod in the case so it doesn't broadcast bluetooth and interfere with the signal. I did that and it picked up my airpod right away! It said cold and I didn't really know where to start walking, I walked around for a while and it stayed cold. Then I went upstairs and the indicator started getting closer to warm. It still didn't turn hot though. In the instructions they say that the signal can go through walls and floors, which in the end was a good thing. I was really frustrated for a minute. Then I realized I still hadn't checked the attic. My wife had been up there moving boxes earlier in the afternoon. I didn't think it was possible it could be up there but it was the only place I hadn't checked. Up to the attic I went... and what do you know, it turned hot!! Turns out my wife was borrowing them and it must have fallen out of her pocket! So glad I downloaded this app, I never would have found it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.