Find your Bluetooth headphones with this Bluetooth finder app! Now you can find it in seconds!
Find your lost AirPods, Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL,Grado,Beyer,Philips and more. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones, headset, or earbuds.
If your lost headphones are powered on and within range you will see it in the list.As you move closer to your lost headphones the indicator will change from Cold to Red / Green,Signal and Sound Max. You found your headphones!
Using this app the following devices could be found:
* Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
* JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour / Mini
* Apple AirPods
* Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II
* Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
* Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
* Many other different wireless headphones and earbuds.
Find More Bluetooth Devices
Ratings and Reviews
I am trying to find my wireless ear buds and all it does is have you press a button then it just will randomly turn green I was at the park and it said I was near them they were at home 10 minutes away
Don’t get it
This app is so stupid and doesn’t even work. There will probably be a bunch of bot 5 star reviews so don’t trust it and just buy the 6 dollar one if you actually lost your headphones
You legit just press a button and it makes you wait for like 10 million trillion hours and then you have to go for another app. Can you write a Bad review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.