Lost your Bluetooth headphones? Now you can find it in seconds! Find your lost Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, JBL, and more. Works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones, headset, or earbuds.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Launch the application
• If your lost headphones are powered on and within range you will see it in the list. Select them.
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost headphones the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer / Hot.
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your headphones the indicator will display Hot. Hooray! You found your headphones!
Using this app the following devices could be found:
• Beats Solo 3, Powerbeats 3, BeatsX, Studio, Pill
• JBL Everest Elite/100, E65BTNC, J46BT, T450BT, E45BT, Reflect Contour / Mini
• Bose AE2, SoundLink, SoundSport, Revolve, Color II
• Jabra Move, Classic, Storm, Extreme2, Mini, Talk, PRO
• Jaybird Freedom 1/2/F5, X3 Sport, Run
• Many other different wireless headphones and earbuds. Works with almost any lost wireless earbuds, headset or headphones!
NOTE: The app's scanner can track other Bluetooth 4.0 devices such as hearing aids that are powered on and actively advertising.
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I lost my headphones about a month ago and recently began searching for them. At first I thought that I would find them in about an hour, but the search was stretched for a week. I picked up all the furniture and searched all my clothes, I didn't find them anywhere. Buying new ones was a bad idea because they are very expensive. I was advised to use this app, I downloaded it and started searching. I spent the whole day and concluded that I don’t have headphones at home. I started to remember what I was doing a month ago and remembered that I was with my friend at his home. I started the application at his home and after 5 minutes I found what I was looking for! It's amazing that he did not know that I had lost my headphones at his home!
Headphones without wires are a very cool thing, if you have not lost it of course) Once it happened to me, really. Strange because I am a very neat person. Looked at home all the places that I can and did not find them of course. I was immediately startled by the thought that I could lose them in the courtyard when I cut the grass, I often listen to music there. I downloaded this application, and only made sure that they are definitely not at home. Then it only took me 10 minutes in the backyard before I found them. The application saved both me and headphones, because there they could fall under the rain sooner or later. By the way, I am very glad to developers, huge work, tanx a lot!
The app found it immediately so at least I knew it was somewhere in my house! Then the search to get closer began! It took about half an hour, but I narrowed it down to my closet, and then just had to search a packed closet. I usually put it on the waist of my slacks or neck of my top but this time I attached it to the belt of my robe! But I did find it. It would have been lost for months without this app as I probably only wear the robe 4 times a year. Most likely I would have bought another one before I located it. Well worth the money!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.