Δ Find your lost Headphones, Fitbit, Fitness Tracker, Earbuds and many more Bluetooth devices...
Δ The radar will locate BLE devices in your area
Δ Then you can find your device by using the proximity signal
1. Start the application and watch the radar find the Bluetooth device around you.
2. Select your device and walk in the direction that increases the intensity signal. That is the zone where you need to head to.
3. Walk slowly and take your time. You'll find it!
Extra: you can also give your device a custom name instead of the automatic system number.
You are not the first one to loose your earbuds or Bluetooth device. It happens all the time. So breathe deeply and use the app to find it back.
Download and start looking for your device now. Do not wait before it runs out of battery!
- The radar is powerful. If it uncover too many devices, we suggest you power OFF as many Bluetooth devices as possible so you can focus on the devices you look for.
- Your Bluetooth device need to be powered, ON and within a detectable range. So walk around until you think the radar located your device.
- BLE stands for Bluetooth Low Energy. It is a communication protocol used by many devices to convey information wirelessly.
- The app works with many different devices. If it does work with a particular one, contact us and we'll have a look.
- We are not linked with any companies mentioned here in any way. We only tested the app with these devices.
- Fitbit® is a registered trademark or trademark of Fitbit, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
- Extended use of this app can decrease battery life rapidly.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this feature where you can get help with lost Bluetooth devices but, I feel like I need it to be a little more accurate. Like yesterday I lost my AirPods and I used this app and it led me to the wrong place so I had to find it myself but other than that I think it will help you very much especially with the sound feature which also helps you track your missing item.
Greatly awesome !!! 👏
Recommend monitoring and track suspected cheating wive and activities at work. However some great app couldn’t grant all access I needed to detect and catch my wife red handed in her deceptive ways. It all started when I had a suspicion on her with some recently inherited behavior like staying out late nights after work, being clingy to her phones and so on. I came to the internet to find a lasting solution to solve my marital problems. Thank God, faz came my way after checking through positive reviews , how he helped a woman catch her cheating husband red handed. I reached him via his mail at Flashcyberspy (@) gmailcom and he requested for certain info such as my spouses phone number and phone model. Within hrs I got a notification popped up on my phone it was from Faz. he gave me a spy link which I accessed with my phone web browser there I was able to see all of his texts, call logs, WhatsApp, Snapchat, deleted conversation, social media shared pictures and videos etc as if I got her phone in my palms. It’s really a great opportunity to use the services of Flashcyberspy (@) gmailcom, if you got similar issues right now I’ll strongly advice you write him for an excellent spying and tracking services. This is the most highly recommended and genuine services that works efficiently than the spy apps. You can tex him on at (plus one eight five six five seven five one zero seven nine).
It’s okay but not was I was hoping for
I paid $4.99 so that if be able to find all my devices in my room. I lost a lot of my electronics in random spots. Whether it was phones, headphones, laptop, etc. I was able to easily find my phones. But it was difficult finding anything other than my phones.
It works to an extent. But I really wish it made finding everything way easier rather than just being helpful finding phones (iPhones specifically).
Also I wish when you edit the name from “unknown __” it would actually keep what you made it and not continuously go back to unknown whatever. It’s frustrating because I kept mixing up my devices and which ones I hadn’t found. Still haven’t found half of them due to the meter constantly delaying and not picking up the radio signals as strong as I thought it would.
Also tip if you do get this, RSSI is the level of signal that the app detects. The lower it is the better chance you have at finding your device. (Example: -30 means you’re really close to it and -127 is further away)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Free Download Apps OU
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Free Download Apps OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features Pack $4.99
- Donation $0.99
- Donation $2.99
- Donation $4.99