Δ Find your lost Headphones, Fitbit, Fitness Tracker, Earbuds and many more Bluetooth devices...
Δ The radar will locate BLE devices in your area
Δ Then you can find your device by using the proximity signal
1. Start the application and watch the radar find the Bluetooth device around you.
2. Select your device and walk in the direction that increases the intensity signal. That is the zone where you need to head to.
3. Walk slowly and take your time. You'll find it!
Extra: you can also give your device a custom name instead of the automatic system number.
You are not the first one to loose your earbuds or Bluetooth device. It happens all the time. So breathe deeply and use the app to find it back.
Download and start looking for your device now. Do not wait before it runs out of battery!
- The radar is powerful. If it uncover too many devices, we suggest you power OFF as many Bluetooth devices as possible so you can focus on the devices you look for.
- Your Bluetooth device need to be powered, ON and within a detectable range. So walk around until you think the radar located your device.
- BLE stands for Bluetooth Low Energy. It is a communication protocol used by many devices to convey information wirelessly.
- The app works with many different devices. If it does work with a particular one, contact us and we'll have a look.
- We are not linked with any companies mentioned here in any way. We only tested the app with these devices.
- Fitbit® is a registered trademark or trademark of Fitbit, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
- Extended use of this app can decrease battery life rapidly.
Δ Find now with the app your lost device before battery runs out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It kind of worked, I liked it
I guess I kind of found it helpful, you should get this game also maybe it’ll help you find your lost device, I would recommend it. I was trying to find my Bluetooth headphones and I finally found them I was getting upset over it but now I finally got them back, thanks to this app and my sister.
It’s okay but not was I was hoping for
I paid $4.99 so that if be able to find all my devices in my room. I lost a lot of my electronics in random spots. Whether it was phones, headphones, laptop, etc. I was able to easily find my phones. But it was difficult finding anything other than my phones.
It works to an extent. But I really wish it made finding everything way easier rather than just being helpful finding phones (iPhones specifically).
Also I wish when you edit the name from “unknown __” it would actually keep what you made it and not continuously go back to unknown whatever. It’s frustrating because I kept mixing up my devices and which ones I hadn’t found. Still haven’t found half of them due to the meter constantly delaying and not picking up the radio signals as strong as I thought it would.
Also tip if you do get this, RSSI is the level of signal that the app detects. The lower it is the better chance you have at finding your device. (Example: -30 means you’re really close to it and -127 is further away)
JBL FREE X Earbuds found!
After downloading and deleting numerous useless or overpriced Bluetooth locators I finally found USEFUL and reliable, free (thank you for free (feedback option or pay what you feel it's worth) I am fixed income so for.e and others with monetary limitations and this is forward thinking to assist us, as well as procure valuable feedback. It's a win win. This is an excellent easy to use app that immediately located my JBL FREE X! GREAT app! Your group put out a great product! Thank you!
- Free Download Apps OU
- 21.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FDA
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features Pack $4.99
- Donation $0.99
- Donation $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.