Δ Find your lost Headphones, Fitbit, Fitness Tracker, Earbuds and many more Bluetooth devices...
Δ The radar will locate BLE devices in your area
Δ Then you can find your device by using the proximity signal
1. Start the application and watch the radar find the Bluetooth device around you.
2. Select your device and walk in the direction that increases the intensity signal. That is the zone where you need to head to.
3. Walk slowly and take your time. You'll find it!
Extra: you can also give your device a custom name instead of the automatic system number.
You are not the first one to loose your earbuds or Bluetooth device. It happens all the time. So breathe deeply and use the app to find it back.
Download and start looking for your device now. Do not wait before it runs out of battery!
- The radar is powerful. If it uncover too many devices, we suggest you power OFF as many Bluetooth devices as possible so you can focus on the devices you look for.
- Your Bluetooth device need to be powered, ON and within a detectable range. So walk around until you think the radar located your device.
- BLE stands for Bluetooth Low Energy. It is a communication protocol used by many devices to convey information wirelessly.
- The app works with many different devices. If it does work with a particular one, contact us and we'll have a look.
- We are not linked with any companies mentioned here in any way. We only tested the app with these devices.
- Fitbit® is a registered trademark or trademark of Fitbit, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
- Extended use of this app can decrease battery life rapidly.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this feature where you can get help with lost Bluetooth devices but, I feel like I need it to be a little more accurate. Like yesterday I lost my AirPods and I used this app and it led me to the wrong place so I had to find it myself but other than that I think it will help you very much especially with the sound feature which also helps you track your missing item.
It’s okay but not was I was hoping for
I paid $4.99 so that if be able to find all my devices in my room. I lost a lot of my electronics in random spots. Whether it was phones, headphones, laptop, etc. I was able to easily find my phones. But it was difficult finding anything other than my phones.
It works to an extent. But I really wish it made finding everything way easier rather than just being helpful finding phones (iPhones specifically).
Also I wish when you edit the name from “unknown __” it would actually keep what you made it and not continuously go back to unknown whatever. It’s frustrating because I kept mixing up my devices and which ones I hadn’t found. Still haven’t found half of them due to the meter constantly delaying and not picking up the radio signals as strong as I thought it would.
Also tip if you do get this, RSSI is the level of signal that the app detects. The lower it is the better chance you have at finding your device. (Example: -30 means you’re really close to it and -127 is further away)
Would not find my lost device
I gave a 3 because it did find several devices, so I know it works, the problem is that these devices were NOT lost... I had no luck finding my lost earbud. I read that it might not find somethings that are not turned on. While I have no idea how these apps are developed, maybe it is not possible to find an earbud where the battery has died. In my opinion then this app is not helpful because the earbud has been lost for over a week and I’m sure isn’t “on.” If it has to be on, then I have no hope of finding it with this app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Free Download Apps OU
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Free Download Apps OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features Pack $4.99
- Donation $0.99
- Donation $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.