Find My Pet is the app for anyone who uses Find My Pet GPS devices to keep track of pets they care about.
* You can log in to the Find My Pet app with a user name (your email address) and a password, and you can also sign up and create a new account.
* The app tracks the current location of any Find My Pet GPS device that was assigned to your account and displays it on a map.
* Switch between Map View and Satellite View.
* Show the location-history of the device in a date-range you choose.
* Set various alarms that the device can trigger when it moves around, and see the list of alarm notifications sent by the device. The available alarms include: speed limit alarm, movement alarm, left and right key pressed, SOS alarm and more.
* Set Geo-fences: draw areas on the map that will function as virtual fences that trigger an alarm when the device crosses them.
We hope you enjoy the app and share it with your friends and family!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I have had my unit for two years 6 months i didn’t get notifications on my phone due to a bad update. The customer services are a joke they either have no idea what was wrong or were intentionally avoiding issues with there app. When the app does work it takes forever to update locations and often sends false alerts. Now the unit has mysteriously stopped working out of no where and all they said was you have to replace the unit it’s not covered under warranty. If you bought this gps you should return it spend your money elsewhere.
So far so good
This app and the associated GPS tracker seem to work pretty well so far. The set up instructions are clearly written, and work as they should.
I bought the tracker for a cat. I think that the manufacturer intended it to be used primarily to track dogs, so it's just a bit large for a cat. However, it seems manageable for our young and energetic kitty.
My guess is that they could make it smaller, but we'd have to settle for a shorter battery life. All in all, I think that the size trade off is workable. However, at this point, a slightly smaller transmitter size is the only improvement I would hope for.
I don’t like this app
I don’t like this app it doesn’t show we’re my pet is when it shows we’re my pet is i go and look we’re it says and it is not so far I don’t like this app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Trackimo LLC
- 73.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Trackimo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.