With one tap, Find My Train tells you when the nearest Valley Metro Light Rail train is scheduled to arrive. If you ride public transportation in Phoenix, this app is for you.
- Automatically generated train arrival time with one tap of the app
- Complete Valley Metro Light Rail Schedule
- Easy to navigate eastbound and westbound Light Rail arrival times.
- Interactive Valley Metro Light Rail Map
- Tap any station to see upcoming scheduled trains & a street map
Supports 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s iPhones
Feedback? Requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @findmytrain.
Please note: Find My Train was not commissioned by Valley Metro. We do our best to provide the most complete and up to date information for Valley Metro Light Rail riders.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works. But only uses schedule
It doesnt know where the train actually is... So late early trains which is always are missed.
Time slots backwards?
Every single trip so far, the eastbound train has arrived when the westbound hit Zero +or- 30 seconds, and vice versa. No train Ive been on has yet to arrive within 3 minutes of the correct time it should have according to the app. Yes I'm looking at the correct stop. As of right now a waste of money...
The app hasn’t been working for several weeks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.