Find Unfollowers For Twitter 17+
Followers, unfollowed tracker
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Find out users who unfollow you or block you, discover those users who are not following you back, keep track of new followers, easily and conveniently follow or unfollow users, enjoy multiple accounts support, and much more...
* PLEASE NOTE:
- You need a Twitter account in order to use this app.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash for some users
Ratings and Reviews
Ever since I upgraded to an iPhone 6 there is an app error telling me to log out and log back in. The problem with this is, there is nowhere to log out. I even deleted and re-downloaded the app with no luck. Fix it and I'll fix my rating. Until then, trash app.
Update: One of the updates fixed the problem. Good to have it working again.
Link to my account throughout
I like this app - at least it has yet to try to charge me after 7 days like others. But there are two issues:
1) when I unfollow people with the app and refresh, it should reflect this in the numbers and clear them to show in no longer following them (unless I unfollow from the app, it doesn’t refresh quickly - if at all)
2) when I look at my followers that have unfollowed, I can click on their name to see the twitter profile via twitter. But it goes as a generic twitter to the twitter display. It should go as ME since I’ve already given them my Twitter ID and access. To go and see any interactions, lists with the person who unfollowed me, or to do anything in twitter, I have to go to twitter and manually type the name of the person I’m searching. PLEASE MAKE IT DO THE LOOKUP with THE USER ID THAT WAS GIVEN TO you.
Completely useless after Apple updates
INITIAL REVIEW: If I finally leave a review, will that message stop popping up every time I open the app asking me to leave a review?
UPDATE: I just got a new phone and had to reinstall the app (pro version) and now it's giving me an error message saying I have too many followers for this to work. I only have 6000 followers. Of course, when I tap "app support" I get a "URL not found" message.
UPDATE Oct 2017: finally got this app to work and used it for a couple of years, until the most recent update for iPhone. Now it’s telling me I have to re-authorize this app in Twitter, but neither my iPhone nor my Twitter settings even detect this app so that I authorize it to access my Twitter account. I’ve contacted support multiple times with no response.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apprizon LLC
- 15 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Apprizon 2012
- In-App Purchases
- All Premium Features $7.99
- Advanced Tools $1.99
- Detect Blockers $2.99
- Filter Potential Spam $2.99
- Discover Users $1.99
- Fake Followers $2.99
- Manage Content $1.99
- Manage Lists $2.99