Find out users who unfollow you or block you, discover those users who are not following you back, keep track of new followers, easily and conveniently follow or unfollow users, enjoy multiple accounts support, and much more...
* PLEASE NOTE:
- You need a Twitter account in order to use this app.
- Performance and accuracy improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok but needs improving
Basic follow / unfollow functions work fine if you have limited numbers; crashes and closes with big numbers. Many sort features are nice but can be improved upon. For example, sort by follow date should have the follow date. Multiple layers of sort would be good, as well as ability to create lists. Overall helps track most activity.
Link to my account throughout
I like this app - at least it has yet to try to charge me after 7 days like others. But there are two issues:
1) when I unfollow people with the app and refresh, it should reflect this in the numbers and clear them to show in no longer following them (unless I unfollow from the app, it doesn’t refresh quickly - if at all)
2) when I look at my followers that have unfollowed, I can click on their name to see the twitter profile via twitter. But it goes as a generic twitter to the twitter display. It should go as ME since I’ve already given them my Twitter ID and access. To go and see any interactions, lists with the person who unfollowed me, or to do anything in twitter, I have to go to twitter and manually type the name of the person I’m searching. PLEASE MAKE IT DO THE LOOKUP with THE USER ID THAT WAS GIVEN TO you.
Completely useless after Apple updates
INITIAL REVIEW: If I finally leave a review, will that message stop popping up every time I open the app asking me to leave a review?
UPDATE: I just got a new phone and had to reinstall the app (pro version) and now it's giving me an error message saying I have too many followers for this to work. I only have 6000 followers. Of course, when I tap "app support" I get a "URL not found" message.
UPDATE Oct 2017: finally got this app to work and used it for a couple of years, until the most recent update for iPhone. Now it’s telling me I have to re-authorize this app in Twitter, but neither my iPhone nor my Twitter settings even detect this app so that I authorize it to access my Twitter account. I’ve contacted support multiple times with no response.
- Apprizon LLC
- 15.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Apprizon 2012
- In-App Purchases
- All Premium Features $7.99
- Advanced Tools $1.99
- Detect Blockers $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.