Fine is a well-designed and professional photo editor.
Make stunning photos with amazing features of Fine:
• Bringing DSLR-like photography to you with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture camera.
• Lens Blur Effects, including Bokeh Blur, Depth Blur, Chromatic Aberration Blur, Fringing Blur, Motion Blur, Radial Blur, Frosted Blur, Fog Blur, Simple Blur.
• Brush tool for bokeh blur effects.
• AI-powered brush tool for bokeh blur effects, with the cutting-edge AI technology to separate person, cat and other objects from background and then apply blur.
• Refocus portrait photos that with depth information.
Extensive Adjustment Tools
• Color adjustments: Temperature, Tint, Saturation, Vibrance, Fade, Channels, Hue.
• Light adjustments: Brightness, Exposure, Contrast, Shadows, Highlights, Blacks, Whites.
• Advanced adjustments: Fine-tuning with Curves, Levels(Histogram). Apply Tone, Shadows Tone and Highlights Tone by preset colors or pickup custom colors.
• Color Accent - Convert your photo into black & white while keeping selective color or making selective color more vibrant.
• HSL - Selectively adjust Hue, Saturation, Luminance for 18 preset colors or sample any color from your photos.
• Split Tone and Color Balance.
• Other Tools - Vignette, Fringing, Grain.
Local adjustments include
• Depth mask: Adjust photo based on depth using the dual camera.
• Brush mask: Draw your mask with an easy-use brush tool.
• Color mask: Selective adjustment with color.
• Radial mask: Circular adjustment over your photo.
• Linear mask: Adjusting photo over a linear.
• Mirror mask: Adjusting photo over a mirror linear.
• Bring out lost details of your photos with Dehaze, Clarity, Denoise tools.
• Add fantastic details to your photos with Ambiance, Bloom, Grain tools.
High Quality Filters
• High quality filters made by professional photographers.
• Easily apply Multiple Filters to your photos with simple one-tap, mix more filters together that would make your photos more attractive.
• Double Exposure: Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes.
• Light Leaks: Emulate 1990' film camera with light leaks texture overlays.
• Gradients: Apply Gradient textures to your photos with different blend modes.
• Grunge: Apply edgy look textures to your photos with different blend modes.
• Vintage: The style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Light & Shade: Creative stickers emulate light through a window & prism effects. you can change blend mode and opacity, flip horizontal, flip vertical, duplicate, delete and lock.
• Emulate Clouds, Rainbow and other Nature effects with creative stickers, just like Light & Shade stickers, you can rotate, translate, zoom, resize freely.
• Liquify: Warp, Bulge, Pinch, Narrow
• Crop: Crop to standard sizes or freely.
• Rotate: Rotate by 90, flip horizontal, or straighten.
• Mirror: Adjustable vertical symmetry, horizontal symmetry mirror effects.
• Perspective: Fisheye, Wide Angle, Distortion, and Macro.
• Skew: Skew vertical and horizontal.
• Stretch: Stretch vertical and horizontal.
Text & Poster & Effects
• Text: Add and customize text with various blending modes.
• Poster: with various Poster Templates, you can easily create a vintage look for your photos.
• Frames: Add borders, frames with various shapes.
• Effects: Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces. Retro effects, glitch effects, blink, low-poly, and more.
Brushes & Drawing
• Draw with layers and blend modes.
Actions & Presets
• Undo/Redo and delete unwanted steps from your edits.
• Copy Edits, Paste Edits, Apply Last Edits and Revert to original.
• Save your favorite edits as Presets.
• Delete presets, Rename presets.
• Buit-in presets, apply built-in presets for a retro feel.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hello! This is app is my fabrotie app for editing. The interface is simple, the overlays are high quality, and editing is simple and there is so much in this app. I’ve grown attached to it, but after the last update—my love for it has diminished. Don’t get me wrong the majority, if not all, of the new features had me hyped when I saw the update would bring them. The selective editing is really cool, but it’d be nice if we could zoom in to the picture in order to be more precise. I also noticed that the effects under the aperture symbol aren’t as intense as they used to be. Like the majority of them, if not all, barely work anymore. Also with all the new futures it’s a bit unpleasant to scroll all the way down, is there an option to remove the icons we don’t use on the toolbar? For example, I don’t really use text that often so I’d like to move it off of the toolbar. Thanks for this amazing app, I look forward to more updates!
Better than "Fine"
Gotta say, most apps don't deserve a written review. Tap 5's & go, @ best. This one does, tho. Tbh, "Fine" is a total understatement for this app. That word doesn't even begin to describe it. For me, for this app, tapping "5 stars" then leaving just doesn't do it justice. Super pro veteran photo editor app downloader w/ 20+ yrs amateur photo/random image experience. The #2 best decision of 2019, #4 all-time. #1 & #3 best decisions of 2019 & all-time are also a single decision but bathroom-related. All in all, it's a perfect editor. Never seen a single one like it.
I do understand that individual expectations per photo editor app may differ. This review is based solely on my specific expectations from photo editors & my experiences w/ this app. That said, try it out. It's worth a good shot or 2. Good luck w/ it, Reader
Excellent all-in-one photo editor!
Fine has everything one could want for editing and adding effects to their photos, with a simple UI, as well. Only problem for me is lack of landscape mode for iPad Pro use; it’s annoying to have to turn my iPad with attached keyboard sideways to use. Otherwise, it’s fantastic. Highly recommended!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.