Finetune is the easiest way to enhance your music library. Finetune automatically fixes song information, cover art, lyrics and removes duplicate and missing tracks.
Unlike other tagging tools, Finetune works mostly in an automatic way. You just review the proposed changes, maybe tweak them and apply.
Finetune "listens" to your music and calculates its acoustic fingerprint, then it searches for matches in a database with millions of entries.
• Add color to your library with album cover art
• Add Genres: Rock, Pop, etc.
• Add lyrics so you can sing along
• Get a correctly sorted library: Bob Dylan should be at letter D: Dylan, Bob
• Correctly tag albums by multiple artists and compilations
• Detect duplicate tracks and remove them
• Remove missing files from Apple Music library
• Manually edit tags and choose which changes to apply
• Changes are stored in your music files so you'll enjoy them also on your other devices
• Finetune supports basically all music formats including MP3, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, APE, MPC, OGG Vorbis, WavPack, etc.
- Make use of local covers if available and cover is not found
- Fix bug with bigger covers not being used if a smaller one is present
Ratings and Reviews
In theory, a good idea; in practice, the program completely chopped up my iTunes library, split up or mischaracterized whole albums, screwed up song orders, classified everything into absurd genres (my fault I guess for not unclicking the "genre" button, but I was operating in good faith), and worst of all, disaggregated mixed cds that had once been lovingly compiled for me. It will take me days to manually fix everything this program messed up, and some things I'll never be able to recover again.
Free yourself from tyranny! :-)
This application helped me in freeing myself from the tyranny of iTunes / Apple Music. In wanting to get away from proprietary software I found myself awash with thousands of MP3 files and Finetune helped me organize them in a meaningful way. This was an excellent purchase and I highly reccomend it. Thank you Flavio Tordini!
I don’t think it does anything!
I don’t think this program does anything. My 293 songs with no artist or genre still have no artist or genre after 10 steps of this program. $18 down the the drain for something that does nothing. I see no changes to any songs that were supposedly fixed. Would be a great product if it did what is decribed. Need a refund… Feel as if I’ve been scammed by this app creater.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the bad experience. By default Finetune only saves changes to complete albums. If you have lots of singles try unchecking "Don't fix incomplete albums" in the Preferences or manually check the songs you want to be fixed inside the "Don't fix" folder.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flavio Tordini
- 14.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Flavio Tordini
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.