Save time and go paperless with Finger-Ink for Cliniko.
- Self check-in / kiosk mode lets your patients check themselves in.
- Make your own forms (with follow-up questions) with our fully-featured web form editor/
- Signed PDF automatically uploads to the patient record in Cliniko.
Patients check themselves in on arrival. Ask them to fill out one or more forms on their first appointment, letting others simply check in (notifying you via Cliniko). All without the involvement of admin staff.
Patient details are sent automagically to Cliniko after filling forms using Finger-Ink for Cliniko — saving you from scanning, filing, copying and shredding; and the environment at the same time.
In addition to their standard information (name, address etc.) updating automatically, a PDF with their signature (and selfie if you so desire) is attached to their patient record in Cliniko — also automatically.
Choose to create a draft treatment note against the patient record, add your notes, then finalise and pin it for a canonical medical history record.
- Forms during self check-in are now always presented in which they're required.
What was new in v4:
We've made a number of changes to appointments:
- Group appointments are now fully supported in Finger-Ink!
- Appointments are now colour-coded as per their colours in Cliniko, and can be filtered by practitioner (perfect for clinics with multiple locations).
- We now show in the app if an appointment has previously had a form filled. This works even if that form was filled on another iPad, or using our web forms!
- Finally for appointments: multiple forms can be filled out in one sitting, without having to enter the passcode between each one!
Kiosk mode / self check-in has also had a _lot_ of love:
- You can now specify _multiple_ form requirements for any particular appointment type. Better yet: you can opt to skip forms if they were filled out at all, or within a specified amount of time (e.g. in the last year).
- Don't always have a patient's DOB? Kiosk mode can now be configured to fall back to checking in by mobile number!
- One for those serving specific demographics of patients: the default date on the DOB wheel can be set however you like.
- For the perfectionists: the "no appointment found" and "you're checked in" screens can be changed to say whatever you like.
- Sometimes during check-in, intervention from staff would be required (if the name on the appointment was different to that entered by the patient on the form). This can now be turned off completely — so it's never required! We also have a new configuration setting to confirm the first letter of the first and/or last name to provide a little more security when you decide never to require intervention.
- There's no longer a strange "inbetween" screen when transitioning from check-in to filling out a form — we just display the first question of the first form.
- The same "Thanks" screen is now displayed both after checking in with a form, and without.
Finally, a random change:
- Dates in forms can now be 100 years in the future (as opposed to only 1 year).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FingerInk Limited
- 148.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © FingerInk Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.