Save time and go paperless with Finger-Ink for Cliniko.
- Self check-in / kiosk mode lets your patients check themselves in.
- Make your own forms (with follow-up questions) with our fully-featured web form editor/
- Signed PDF automatically uploads to the patient record in Cliniko.
Patients check themselves in on arrival. Ask them to fill out one or more forms on their first appointment, letting others simply check in (notifying you via Cliniko). All without the involvement of admin staff.
Patient details are sent automagically to Cliniko after filling forms using Finger-Ink for Cliniko — saving you from scanning, filing, copying and shredding; and the environment at the same time.
In addition to their standard information (name, address etc.) updating automatically, a PDF with their signature (and selfie if you so desire) is attached to their patient record in Cliniko — also automatically.
Choose to create a draft treatment note against the patient record, add your notes, then finalise and pin it for a canonical medical history record.
This update to version 5 improves the patient check-in experience:
- When the check-in confirmation screen presents only one appointment, the patient is now shown two buttons — "try again" and "continue" (with the presented appointment). If no choice is made, check-in will continue automatically after 13 seconds. This also now happens for all kiosk configurations.
- When the check-in confirmation screen presents more than one appointment, and no appointment is chosen within 60 seconds, check-in will reset automatically.
- An issue that caused check-in to get stuck (if a form was required to be filled, and connectivity was spotty) has been fixed!
- Cloud connectivity speed has been greatly improved.
Version 5 of the app is chock-full of quality-of-life improvements:
- App forms now flow through the portal, just like web forms. They still process automatically, but benefit from the ability to be reversed.
- API keys are no longer stored on device! You can still use one to connect an iPad if you like, but you can also just scan a QR code from within the portal. This means that API keys are now only stored in one place, instead of several.
- The connection code has been re-worked to be _much_ more resilient. Temporary network interruptions (like wifi being down for a minute) will no longer cause the iPad to stop syncing. It will reconnect and carry on. We now also display the connection status badge during check-in and form filling, so you can tell at a glance when the iPad is connected and when it's not.
- The "filter by practitioners" button on the Appointments screen now _includes_ newly added practitioners by default (rather than you having to manually specify to show them).
- Changed the final check-in screen (where the appointment is chosen) to be titled "Confirm?" rather than the standard "Check-in" to make it clearer that there's one more step.
- If things do ever go wrong, sending logs now a much smoother process.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FingerInk Limited
- 142.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © FingerInk Limited